can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland"

Discus and support can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play the game title "Ghost Recon Wildland" by ubisoft studio that this game just played on 30fps and not optimized on series S/X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DnazruL44, Mar 6, 2023.

1. DnazruL44
    DnazruL44 Guest

I want to play the game title "Ghost Recon Wildland" by ubisoft studio that this game just played on 30fps and not optimized on series S/X

:)

DnazruL44, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DnazruL44, the game developer in this case Ubisoft who is responsible for the game and optimization, the ideal would be to try to provide feedback to Ubisoft.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/839/fe...
  3. DSEddie Win User

Is Ghost Recon Wildlands a worth getting game? and how long does it take you to finish it?

Ghost Recon Wildlands is an excellent game, especially if you have people you can play it with.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

These are from the terms of that offer:

Which items are eligible for this offer?

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition: 10,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition: 12,000 Rewards Credits

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition: 15,000 Rewards Credits
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Ghost Recon Wildlinds March Promotion

Hello TS Ghost,

The Ghost Recon offer was only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

To qualify for this offer, you must order a hard-copy disc of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands for Xbox One from MicrosoftStore.com during
    the offer period. This offer is good for one purchase only. You can earn up to 15,000 Rewards Credits, depending on which version of the game you purchase:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for that offer.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hello NuclearDangerXD,

The Ghost Recon offer is only for physical purchases from MicrosoftStore.com, as stated in the FAQ for that offer:

Since your purchase was made digitally, it was not eligible for this offer.
Thema:

1. can you optimized the title game "ghost recon wildland" - Similar Threads - optimized title game

2. can you optimize for series s/x these games

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you optimize for series s/x these games: 1 crash team racing nitro fueled 2 crash n sane triligoy 3 spyro reignited triligoy 4 gears of war 4 5 mx vs atv all out 6 megaman 11 7 red dead redemtion 2 8 star wars battlefront 2 ea 9...
  3. Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Program Community Update December 2023 - Virtually Optimized Month: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...

in XBoX on Windows
    In LGC3 TV in Game Optimizer, should I use both VRR & GSync and AMD Free sync Premium pro...: I want to know the best options for Game Optimizer in LGC3 TV for Xbox Series X. 7bc900b0-be61-42d1-b480-cfed60c8a783
  5. Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?: Am I alone in hating that I cannot choose between original or optimized versions of games? Most optimized games I do not care or even notice a difference. I would prefer to install the original...
  6. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  7. Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download red dead online optimized for the series x or s on my Xbox one s: I want to buy the game but I want to make sure I can download it 449d9c3a-b4e0-4263-a279-4d626cac0f8b
  8. Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do optimized games install on external storage if they can’t run there?: I just installed a game, and it didn’t ask me where to install. I’ve got plenty of room on my Xbox but for some reason it installed the optimized for Xbox game on the external hard drive even tho...
  9. If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy dying light 2 X/S optimized version of game can I gift it to someone who’s on...: If I buy the game on series x can I gift it to someone who’s on the Xbox 1 1be8e3f2-2f78-46fc-aa36-cf95c25eb2b1
  10. How do I optimize my COD Cold War?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I optimize my COD Cold War?: So I bought Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War for my Xbox one when it originally came out. Now I have a Xbox Series X and I can’t install the optimized version of the game. I have the physical copy...