Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

Discus and support Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ComfyMattresss, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10 minutes is there anyway to hide the timer.

:)

ComfyMattresss, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try press Win +G again to see if the Timers Hide
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. JoeJoestar1 Win User

Xbox game bar timer not hiding when recording

No new consultant has responded yet but well thank you for trying to help out, i'll try to check and see if it might be because I recently updated my graphics driver
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

I'm not 100% sure about the root cause of this issue.. I'll release the question so other consultant that already face this Will help you
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Ok...

Please.. check the Windows update and make sure that your Windows have all updates installed...

After that press the Windows key
    Select the gear icon to access Settings.
    Go to Gaming.
    Select Game DVR.
    Under Background Recording
    Check if the toggle switch is enabled.

Restart your PC and try to record a game again.
Thema:

1. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar - Similar Threads - hide timer game

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I mute and hide the screenshot notification without muting any other notification...: Why is the world so cruel, I just want to play with fun and not mute everything. Just this blinding red notification toast which ALWAYS appears when I make a screenshot, ALSO it MAKES A SOUND,...
  9. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  10. Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please add an option to hide the recording timer when recording gameplay videos via the...: To the dev team: The following is a feature request for the video recording function of the Windows Game Bar in Windows 10. I would like to be able to hide the recording timer when recording...