Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...

Discus and support Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a series x for Christmas and my son now has my Xbox one in his room. can I network transfer games from my series x to the other xbox, Using his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eckoseventwo, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Eckoseventwo
    Eckoseventwo Guest

Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...

I got a series x for Christmas and my son now has my Xbox one in his room. can I network transfer games from my series x to the other xbox, Using his own account and gamer tag on that Xbox? or can it only be done through my account on both Xboxes?

:)

Eckoseventwo, Jan 9, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Pomoc s novou konzoli :)[Help with the new console :)]

Hello PavelNevole,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to set up the home Xbox feature and transfer content from one console to another. To do so, please check out these articles:

My Home Xbox Setting
    &
    Network Transfer

I hope this helps.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

modern warfare 3 not transfering from xbox 1 to xbox series s

Hello Rj R, my name is Vanessa, happy to help you.

You can try the following steps, this will allow you to copy your games from one console to another.

Use network transfer to copy games and apps to another Xbox

Network transfer allows one Xbox console to copy games and apps from another console, as long as they are on the same home network. Copying this way may be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or app. If you have a metered Internet connection, you can also save money.

All original Xbox (Xbox

On the Xbox you want to copy from, press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Backup & transfer > Network transfer and check the Allow network transfer box. This makes the Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.

Once you've allowed transfer from the host Xbox, turn on the console you want to copy the games and apps to and go to the same settings page. The host Xbox should appear.

Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, and select Copy Selected.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/enable-network-game-transfer-xbox-one

I hope this information is useful to you, if you have any questions you can write to me again.

Vanessa.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a different Microsoft account?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eckoseventwo, yes, you can use network transfer to transfer games from one Xbox to another.

However, I do not recommend doing this procedure via Wi-Fi, but connecting the two consoles via a network cable if it is possible.

However, in order to play these games, you will have to share accounts.

More information below.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Transfer content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Enable network game transfer

Network transfer lets one Xbox console copy games and apps from another console, so long as they’re on the same home network. Copying this way can be faster than downloading another copy of the same game or app. If you have a metered internet connection,
    this can also save you money.

Any Xbox One (original Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X) can be either the source or the destination console.

1. On the Xbox you want to copy from, go to Settings >
      Network
      > Network transfer and check the box to allow network transfer. This makes that Xbox visible to other consoles on the same network.
    2. Once you’ve allowed transferring from the “host” Xbox, turn on the console onto which you’ll be copying games and apps, and go to the same settings page. Your host Xbox should be listed.
    3. Select the Xbox you want to copy from, choose the items to copy, then select
      Copy selected
  6. {Parity} Win User

ONE S to ONE X Upgrade

Thema:

1. Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a... - Similar Threads - network transfer paid

2. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  3. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  4. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  5. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Can you turn off network transfer when all of your games have finally been downloaded in your new Xbox 6cd0119f-07bb-46d7-b451-a1f9d0726b47
  6. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  7. xbox turns off during network data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off during network data transfer: Hi Microsoft: 4 Questions: 1). Xbox turning off during data transfer: I am trying to transfer all info possible from my old Xbox one to new Xbox X. When doing so, it takes a long time. Each...
  8. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  9. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...
  10. Network transfer now forcing update over internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer now forcing update over internet: I've used network transfer substantially for years because I own more than one xbox and my internet provider charges me a fee if I download more than their cap allows each month. Removing the cap...