Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2?

Discus and support Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emily Rouse2, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Emily Rouse2
    Emily Rouse2 Guest

We recently bought Lego marvel super hero’s 2, we went through the first whole mission, saw different checkpoints and the Lego purple head icon that is the auto save icon. After completing the mission it took us to the screen where it showed the money, and gold bricks we collected and the people we unlocked. When we hit continue it kicked us back to the first mission again and we had to replay the whole level again. How can we know it’s saved? Or how can we manually save after each checkpoint?

:)

Emily Rouse2, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emily, this is an interesting question because I remember my son playing the same game.

There should be an auto save as I remember, you have to go far enough in the game and check the checkpoints. (showing the Shield icon in the bottom corner of the screen.)

Otherwise not going far enough it will always go back to the last point.

When you back out and start it again there will be an option to continue, load save or start new game.
  3. Dylan Beamish Win User

Why is my game not installing?

Lego marvel super hero’s 2
  4. The1337gamer Win User
  5. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  6. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

Do you Lego?

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 1&2, maybe LOTR + Hobbit
Thema:

1. Can you manually save after each checkpoint in Lego marvel super hero’s 2? - Similar Threads - manually save each

2. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  3. How to get a manual refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get a manual refund?: My son used the wrong card to purchase vc for his build on 2k24 due to the Xbox menu being delayed and slow responsiveness… So I tried to refund it a hour later as I returned home but the bot...
  4. Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually: Xbox series X and my iphone are on the same network, xbox is set to instant on but the phone app will not connect (to use remote control or to use remote play) unless i turn the xbox on manually,...
  5. Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any real or manual way a support representative can help me get into my account ?: I have contacted Microsoft support and no one has been able to help me get into my account. Everytime I do the account recover or reinstatement it sais that information is wrong . I made the...
  6. Remote Play only works if I manually power on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play only works if I manually power on the xbox: I have an xbox series x, one x, and original S on my network. I can only remote play to these devices if I manually power them on from standby. They are set to standby sleep, NOT power down. I've...
  7. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  8. how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how does one manually set/control/expand game save allocations for any given game, or...: Rigid game save allocations mean I am often running out of space to save on so many games. Worse than this, the allocation is not extended for other users, so I might only have room for saves in...
  9. Game not Autosaving is there a manual save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not Autosaving is there a manual save?: My daughter has created several worlds but every time she exits her world isn't saved. Everything I've read is that the autosave should save everything as she goes along. Then I've read people...
  10. Can't manual save only auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't manual save only auto?: On my Xbox One I can not manual save I can only auto save. Has anyone else had this happen. Is there a way to fix this. Would starting a new character fix it. Thanks for any help....