Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month...

Discus and support Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Considering it was released on october 4th 2013 and the xbox was released on the 15th of november 2013, why is not compatible and the disgrace of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ContainedDrop47, May 13, 2023.

1. Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month...

Considering it was released on october 4th 2013 and the xbox was released on the 15th of november 2013, why is not compatible and the disgrace of a game that was f1 2014 is

:)

ContainedDrop47, May 13, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month before the xbox one

The backwards compatibility program has ended, and all games that are legally and technically able to be made BC, have been so

Sports, Music, Movie, and other IP based games typically are never re-released, and the game is long delisted, as the expense of re-acquiring the licenses will be far more than any expected income. There are F1 games available on game pass via EA Play, and for sale right now.
  3. annix Win User

We need backwards compatible Dragonball Z games!

I heavily agree with wanting Budokai to become backwards compatible. Things are looking promising for even further backwards compatibility and X Enhanced style improvements on Scarlett, considering they’ve moved the whole team over to working on it full
    time this far before it’s released!
  4. Secr3tSnipr418 Win User

Bo1 backwards compatibility

My point is that it was announced 5 months ago that it would be coming so that means 1. Activision and treyarch already agreed to it with microsoft for releasing it for backwards compatibility 2. That means they have had 5 months to get the game ready which
    is over enough and they said there starting with the most popular titles and most voted and there making the worst games backwards compatible and bo2 red dead redemtion mw2 bo1 cod 4 are all top voted games and none are backwards compatible
  5. Hellfire IRL Win User

EA thinks next-gen consoles won't be backwards compatible

Every old xbox game that can be played on 360's emulator required a team of individuals to test and make each game compatible, they used to release batches of games made compatible every few weeks, and they didn't do an awful lot of them... so even if they
    do try to make games backwards compatible only a handful would be on release and more over the following months. Everyone moved to 360 pretty quickly anyway, so if history is any guide they'll not bother.
  6. R4VER Win User

Back compatibilty games

Its Is the developers/publishers discretion to allow games to be backwards compatible, as of now there is no further releases planned for backward compatibility until scarlet is released with a supposed large back catalogue of games for backward compatibility.

It may well be worth contacting the developers directly with your wish for the game to be considered for this.
Thema:

Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month...

1. Can you make f1 2013 backwards compatible. Considering it was released just over a month... - Similar Threads - 2013 backwards compatible

2. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  3. New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running

in XBoX on Consoles
    New 2013 Xbox one can’t get up and running: Hi, I just purchased a new Xbox one off eBay without much info. It turns out the Xbox one is from 2013 and has never been out of the box. It does turn on, but I can’t get beyond the connect to the...
  4. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  5. Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my purchase history between 2012 and early 2013 as gone missing??: I contacted xbox Support about me losing my Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 when I downloaded Grand Theft Auto definitive edition. my Xbox said I do not own this game but previously I...
  6. 2013 Xbox One controllers not connecting to PC or Xbox One via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2013 Xbox One controllers not connecting to PC or Xbox One via USB.: I have two Xbox One(2013) controllers. Both of them have worked fine wirelessly, and connect to my Xbox One(2013) no problem. However, when I tried to connect them to my PC(Windows 10), nothing...
  7. How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How would I get an old XBOX LIVE account from 2013 unbanned?: I was migrating my minecraft java account over to xbox and it turns out that the email that i've been using for years now was my old xbox 360 account that was banned in Black Ops 2 for some random...
  8. Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One controller (2013 Model) stopped working wired to my PC out of no where.: I've been using my Xbox One (2013 Model) on my PC to play games for months using the USB wire it came with and all of a sudden today it stopped working. 1. Yes, I've checked the wire. There's...
  9. Microsoft Flight (2013) scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight (2013) scam: Hi, The game (Microsoft Flight 2013) won't let me access DLCs that I paid for. Sign in widget is broken, and you must sign in to access DLCs. It's been happening since 2014. I hoped it would be...
  10. Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my tenure badge from my profile, back to when I started in 2013...: Not really sure when it changed but it wasn’t long ago….can I get some advice because I can’t get someone from Xbox it’s difficult I need to fix it my ocd keeps me disturbed over it....