Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the...

Discus and support Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have 2 boys who want to play Minecraft together. We have a family account on PS4 (my adult account and their two child accounts). I can set up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TLB421, Apr 16, 2021.

1. TLB421
    TLB421 Guest

Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the...

Hello. I have 2 boys who want to play Minecraft together. We have a family account on PS4 (my adult account and their two child accounts). I can set up two Microsoft accounts. However, can I link their Microsoft accounts to their PS4 child accounts, or will it only allow me to like one of them to our family account as a whole? They would like to be able to play together with friends online. Thanks.

:)

TLB421, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Edocsil 2020 Win User

cannot playback blu ray in parent account after switching from child account

yes you can have multiple accounts logged in at once. Microsoft’s parental controls are working as expected. Make sure all child accounts are signed out.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How do I make it so my child can stream on Xbox series s when hes old enough but it says it will be disabled

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If your child's Xbox Series S account is set up as a child account, there are a few steps you can take to allow your child to stream on the console when they are old enough.

Make sure that your child's account is linked to a parent account. If it is not already linked, you can link the child account to a parent account by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" on the console, and then following the prompts to link the accounts.

Once the child account is linked to a parent account, the parent can change the privacy and online safety settings for the child account by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" > "Manage family members" > [child's name] > "Privacy & online safety".

Under the "Privacy & online safety" settings, the parent can change the settings for "Online safety" and "Broadcasting". For example, the parent can allow the child to participate in multiplayer gaming and share content online, or allow the child to stream content.

If the parent account is not able to change the settings for the child account, it may be because the child account is set up as a "Younger child" account. In this case, the parent will need to request that the child's account be converted to a "Child" account. This can be done by going to "Settings" > "Account" > "Family" > "Manage family members" > [child's name] > "Change to a child account".

I hope this information helps you allow your child to stream on the Xbox Series S.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Blocking purchases from Marketplace

There is an option it's called family settings

Create a child account for children or buy the family plan which will save you from buying multiple accounts
  5. KylieU Win User

Microsoft / Switch Child Account Connection

Thanks.

The Switch does not allow this - it only asks to link your Microsoft account. When you do this, it defaults to the main parent account automatically and there is no option to change it to the child account, either at time of linking or within the Switch console settings.

And, because the Switch does not show up as a device within my Microsoft account, there is no way to change it here either.

??
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Buying Vbucks using account balance

Hello Madi,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, The reason your son couldn't purchase the £27.99 option is because the Xbox store only allows purchases in multiples of 5.

This means that the £27.99 option is not a multiple of 5 and is therefore not eligible for purchase.

In your son's case, he had £30 in his account balance, which is a multiple of 5.

However, the £27.99 option was £27.99, which is not a multiple of 5. Therefore, the Xbox store did not allow you to make the purchase.

The only way her son would have been able to purchase the £27.99 option is if she had added an extra £2.01 to her account balance.

This would have made his account balance £32.01, which is a multiple of 5.

It's also possible that the Xbox Store was experiencing some technical issue at the time.

If this is the case, your child may be able to contact Microsoft support for help recovering the funds she accidentally spent on the £17.49 option.

Here are some suggestions to avoid this problem in the future:

Please make sure your child's account balance is a multiple of 5 before attempting to make a purchase.

If your child's account balance is not a multiple of 5, add additional funds to make it a multiple of 5.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Can you link multiple child microsoft accounts to multiple PS4 child accounts within the... - Similar Threads - link multiple child

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  5. I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just want to know where the hell do I put this link that keeps coming up on my Xbox to...: Where do I put this link from my Xbox so I can play the damn games a13086df-ef2b-490f-9ce0-2b383915e16e
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  8. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  9. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  10. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a