Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

Discus and support Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FabienneNB, May 25, 2024.

  1. FabienneNB
    FabienneNB Guest

    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?


    Hi there

    My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate.

    Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is the one using the gamepass of his brother (his brother has no problem joining the world).

    Did we do something wrong installing the shared gamepass, or Minecraft? Or is this feature not accessible when you share Gamepass?

    Thanks for your help!

    :)
     
    FabienneNB, May 25, 2024
    #1
  2. Logan - MSFT Win User

    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

    Hi, FabienneNB

     Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that your two sons can play my world at the same time. As well as I understand that the home host feature is guaranteed to play a certain game at the same time, but the online play of my world requires the additional service of REALMS, do you have this subscription in your account?

    Maybe I need to know more about it so I can help you better.

    Best Regards,

    Logan-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Account - Child Usage

    Which gamepass are you talking about

    Gamepass for PC OR gamepass standard

    If you are using gamepass for pc for access to Minecraft on pc and using the same account on console To share then no

    As gamepass for pc wont work on console

    You need gamepass standard or ultimate for console

    If you want to share a subscription for both pc and console you need ultimate which includes bothpc and console titles

    Another solution since pc doesn't need a subscription other then realms

    Is buy Minecraft on pc and keep realms on your profile and buy gamepass standard for minecraft access on console or buy core and Minecraft
  4. DanMen334 Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    you can keep sharing, but the one you share must be the main one, consider that if you still have months of gold or gamepass you can convert them to ultimate
  5. bowski477 Win User

    Can a shared xbox ultimate subscription be used from pc?

    Currently there is no way to share Gamepass Ultimate PC with others in the same way that you can on console.
  6. yobrizo Win User

    Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

    Hello. you can share gamepass and gold, even if it's ultimate subscription, but unfortunately, gold games, gamepass tasks only have access to the main account and not the secondary
Thema:

Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

Loading...
  1. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate? - Similar Threads - join shared world

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insiders Can Join the Chicken Invaders Collection Preview Today!: [IMG] The chickens are invading, and we need your help! XBOX Insiders can join the Chicken Invaders Collection preview today. Check the XBOX Insider Hub to join. Jump in, take on the invasion,...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  6. How to join the new Disc to Digital program?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to join the new Disc to Digital program?: Hello, how can I try this new function? I have downloaded the xbox insider app and joined the program? but not sure what to do next. Or has there been anything said about when it will be available...
  7. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  8. Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server

    in XboX Insiders
    Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your...
  9. I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join a game on modern warfare with person I share the game with??: So my boyfriend and I live in the same house. We game share his copy of Modern Warfare Warzone. I Can play all parts of the game fine. But it wont let us play together? Does any one know how to...
  10. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat: One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal...