Can you help

Discus and support Can you help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have uploaded a screen shot of a xbox subscription on my ms account that should not be there. Please can someone [img] fix this and remove it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaz Gillespie, Jul 28, 2023.

  1. Can you help


    I have uploaded a screen shot of a xbox subscription on my ms account that should not be there. Please can someone
    Can you help [​IMG]
    fix this and remove it.

    :)
     
    Chaz Gillespie, Jul 28, 2023
    #1
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

    can you help

    What are you trying to purchase?
  3. Chaz Gillespie Win User

    Can you help

    Already spoken to ee/bt they have looked at my account and there is nothing. No hidden in contact etc the thing is they are not charging me for the subscription xbox or ee/bt I will further investigate this after I look into cancelling my subscription manually I must say I have already tried this several times.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    can you help

    Hey there mhmod1978,

    In addition to CrazY1985's question. Which country are you physically located in on our
    Officially Supported Xbox Live Countries and Regions list and which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com?

    To clarify, if you're not connecting from a region on this list, or there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from. You could be in a country or region that's not officially supported and it could mean that some features may not
    work properly.

    Let us know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

    Can you help

    Hi, Nile. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please login to your account on https://account.microsoft.com then go to Payment & Billing > Order History. Kindly check first if the status of the transaction is completed there. if it is, please try the steps below to refresh the contents of your profile.

    Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    When you're finished, select Close. Power off console for 1min. Power on console then click Gamertag pic

    Select >Add New>

    Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    can you help?

    For billing issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Can you help

Loading...
  1. Can you help - Similar Threads - help

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  9. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  10. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...