Can you help this dying man finally do something right?

Discus and support Can you help this dying man finally do something right? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i humbly request a update a update to Wolfenstein 2 colossus, can that be done. The opening scene makes the game completely unplayable for anyone with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dyingrequest777, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Can you help this dying man finally do something right?

i humbly request a update a update to Wolfenstein 2 colossus, can that be done. The opening scene makes the game completely unplayable for anyone with ptsd from domestic abuse. what your dad makes you do to your dog after it fails to save you and your mom is completely uncalled for. and not only is all of that unskippable it forces you to pull the trigger killing your best friend. i have always loved playing wolfenstein. it's already bad enough that you are trying to save the world form evil men just like your dad. which that additional realization is completely unneeded considering the untold horro that the nazi's do in this game is sadly still possible in our world now. i just got out of the hospital still transitioning to new new meds i sit down to play wolfenstein expecting to have fun. That scene thoroughly traumatized me and i dedicated my first run to that girl that tried to save me and my mom. im expecting a reult later that will show i might still succeed at killing myself despite with my new perspective and not wanting to die. my heart is probably failing from my failed effort o **** right away. My dying wish is to work with someone at microsoft to make an update removing that scene all together. i thinks the best thing i can do to help this world after i die. i expect that bethesda might show resistance anyhow, i beg you to please remove it anyhow. thankyou for your time

:)

dyingrequest777, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

unfortunately, what you are asking is called censorship and restriction of freedoms of storytelling, if you cannot do that level due to your circumstances then i am afraid that game is not for you. It would not be fair for countless others to miss a part of the game for one or two against it, sorry about your circumstances but i for one would not remove that scene as it is a part of the game.

Maybe they could update the game to give the option in the menu to skip it if so chosen.
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Hardest Game moments

in destiny doing the last raid on insane difficulty without anyone dying, or gtav doing the final heist without no one dying
  4. BigLilCheater Win User

Been off BL for a while. Wanna start from scratch?

Sure man, I have been dying to do another play through of this masterpiece.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

New Xbox License Transfer

You would have to call support. Nobody in the forums can help with something like that. I'm pretty sure you can get them to do a one time early transfer due to your old console dying. Good luck!
  6. G3 x Devilz Win User

MODDER + HACKER ALERT BEWARE

Ok thanks man will do, thanks for the help your right man
Thema:

1. Can you help this dying man finally do something right? - Similar Threads - help dying man

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  5. "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24485eb3-27e2-4522-b217-a15ca81bbc81
  6. Please help with 7 days to die

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help with 7 days to die: My friend and I got 7 days to die on the gamepass. How do we play co-op on one of our worlds. When he or I create a world we cant find each other when we click on join game and search the name of...
  7. Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My account was hacked by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Help! I can’t make a recovery because it says my account doesn’t exist. What do i do? I have a “Minecraft” account with that microsoft account. I’ve asked support 2 times and they don’t send me a...
  8. 7 Days to die, Multiplayer Error. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 Days to die, Multiplayer Error. help: Hello, i bought with some friends the game "7 days to die" some days ago. Everything works fine.. but the multiplayer dont work. Everytime when we try to connect to a Multiplayer game or private...
  9. 7 days to die doesn't work online. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 days to die doesn't work online. Help: This game never worked online. When I try to play it with my friends or with other players it crashed every time The message says: Disconnection, try onether time I have this issue ONLY with...
  10. My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned from gamesharing with a random from xbox PLEASE HELP email *** Die ...: Please help i gameshared with a random person on xxxxbox and they logged on and got me permanitly banned please help me eamil [Mod Removed] my gamertag is OFBS TINCAN...