Can you help recover my stolen account?

Discus and support Can you help recover my stolen account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My nephews Xbox live account was stolen and the person that took is using the Microsoft Authenticator so when I went through the steps to initially get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Remy So Wavy, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Remy So Wavy
    Remy So Wavy Guest

My nephews Xbox live account was stolen and the person that took is using the Microsoft Authenticator so when I went through the steps to initially get the account back by changing the password I wasn’t able to change the email address and sign them out of the Authenticator and all they did was change the password once again so I cannot access it. I’m at my wits end I have tried everything in my power to try and regain access and it’s not working in my favor.

:)

Remy So Wavy, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Remy So Wavy Win User

Thank you for your response. I went through these steps last night and I was able to recover the account for a short period of time but the person that stole/hacked the account has signed into the Microsoft Authenticator so as soon as I changed my password they were able to go in and change it to something else. Because of the Authenticator I was unable to change the credentials on the account such as email address and phone number.
  3. Georges C. Win User

4. Xibita25 Win User

Hacking a profile.

hello ... my account was stolen ... is there any way to recover the xbox360?

Any contact we can call?

I need help ... please
  5. EyeAmTheDanger Win User

gold membership

If you call technical support, they should be able to help you out with recovering what they can, or even helping you get the stolen account back.
  6. ZyX KrYpToN Win User

My gamer profile does not have the correct permissions?

This could mean that your account was recovered on a different xbox. If you did not recover your account you may have a stolen account on your hand. If so call Xbox Support Team at 1800-4-MY-XBOX. Hope this help, have a great day.
Thema:

1. Can you help recover my stolen account? - Similar Threads - help recover stolen

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  4. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  7. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  8. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  9. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  10. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...