can you help out?

Discus and support can you help out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to buy destiny 2 and i did in july,but the purchase declined,and my money was taken . Now the store won't take my money anymore or give it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NarllyBOI1234, Sep 6, 2017.

  1. can you help out?


    I was trying to buy destiny 2 and i did in july,but the purchase declined,and my money was taken . Now the store won't take my money anymore or give it back. Even though i already bought the game with the expansion bundle 3 months ago. Reply back because
    i need this game by friday.

    :)
     
    NarllyBOI1234, Sep 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    can you help?

    For billing issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Sep 6, 2017
    #2
  3. mhmod1978
    mhmod1978 Guest
    can you help

    xbox store your purchase cannot be completed at this time. please try again
     
    mhmod1978, Sep 6, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    can you help out?

    Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is call phone support for help with this billing issue. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support
     
    onyxishere, Sep 6, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    can you help out?

  6. -- Rick -- Win User

    Can you help out

    Hey hitman,

    Rewards Credits for each level will appear as pending on your rewards page within 96 hours of completion of that individual step. More info is available
    here
  7. simon 2010 Win User

    Can you help out

    Why I'm I not getting the 2.000 for the add ons I brought when I brought need for speed I had the 3.000 can you help me out as I only got 22 day life to do it hole ng I'm not doing it wrong thank you
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  9. Muse xo Win User

    Can you guys help me out

    My xbox is out if warranty and the repair would cost money that a disabled does not have.
Thema:

can you help out?

Loading...
  1. can you help out? - Similar Threads - help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...