Can you help me recover my cousins account

Discus and support Can you help me recover my cousins account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi this is a long shot but in 2014 I lost my cousin Ty we played Minecraft an unholy amount but that’s what we loved it’s been almost 10 years now and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jordan gilmore, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Can you help me recover my cousins account

Hi this is a long shot but in 2014 I lost my cousin Ty we played Minecraft an unholy amount but that’s what we loved it’s been almost 10 years now and I just had the urge to see if I could locate our old worlds with no success we played Xbox 360 together so I tried looking for his old Xbox but nobody could find it I know it’s probably a long shot but I can prove everything I’m saying to be true please contact if anyone can help thanks again

:)

jordan gilmore, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jordan, unfortunately I think it is not possible, firstly because it has been a long time and generally and account recovery procedures are usually done as soon as the account is lost.

Second, because the account does not belong to you, but belongs to a person who has unfortunately died and Microsoft has protocols regarding this.

Accessing Outlook.com, OneDrive and other Microsoft services when someone has died

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/acce...
  3. Defy Lightning Win User

Xbox live family gold plan and MW3

I'm pretty sure you can play in two different accounts on MW3. I've done plenty of times before at my cousin's house. I just recovered my gamertag and signed in. It's possible.
  4. Remy So Wavy Win User

Can you help recover my stolen account?

Thank you for your response. I went through these steps last night and I was able to recover the account for a short period of time but the person that stole/hacked the account has signed into the Microsoft Authenticator so as soon as I changed my password they were able to go in and change it to something else. Because of the Authenticator I was unable to change the credentials on the account such as email address and phone number.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Can you help recover my stolen account?

6. Jaxsen Steggell Win User

microsoft accounts

thank you

this might have happened but a couple years back and i couldn’t remember. Could you walk me through on how to make a new psn account so i can help my cousin?
Thema:

1. Can you help me recover my cousins account - Similar Threads - help recover cousins

2. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  3. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  4. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  5. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  6. Help recovering an account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering an account?: My email address was hacked so along with it my gamertag. They changed the associated email and deleted my email and my back up email and phone number so as i couldn't recover it. I have put in a...
  7. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  8. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  9. HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT)

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP RECOVERING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT AND MY XBOX ACCOUNT (LOCKED OUT): Hi everyone, I need serious help getting back into my email account which is linked to my Xbox account, I've had my account for 17 years and when I first started my profile I cant remember what...
  10. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...