Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...
Discus and support Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayan 107, May 29, 2018.
Thema:
Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...
Loading...
-
Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ... - Similar Threads - help attempts put
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
Urgent Help Needed – Unauthorized Access Attempts on My Account
in XBoX on WindowsUrgent Help Needed – Unauthorized Access Attempts on My Account: Dear Support Team, I am urgently requesting help regarding repeated unauthorized access attempts on my account. Since May 25, someone has been trying to access my account every hour,... -
I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...
in XBoX AccessibilityI just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1 -
Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...