Can you help me make a new interface?

Discus and support Can you help me make a new interface? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While logging into the account yesterday, a question came up, unfortunately I pressed the wrong button. I joined omega again in the evening and closed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Humor-3981, Jul 26, 2023.

  1. Can you help me make a new interface?


    While logging into the account yesterday, a question came up, unfortunately I pressed the wrong button. I joined omega again in the evening and closed the xbox and still no new interface

    submitted by /u/No-Humor-3981
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/No-Humor-3981, Jul 26, 2023
    #1
  2. SweetMonet Win User

    Can you help me make a new account

    Hi, Edward! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble creating a new gamertag link to your Microsoft account. No worries, I'm happy to assist you with this today.

    Please try the following steps to see if they help resolve the issue:

    Sign in to your account at:

    https://account.microsoft.com/

    After signing in, visit this page to check if everything is working correctly:

    https://account.xbox.com/profile

    Let me know if you run into any issues along the way. Thank you!
  3. Edward Blatch Win User

    Can you help me make a new account

    It says that I can sign in but I won't let me sign in on the Xbox you guys telling me that the account works but it's not working on the Xbox
  4. DanMen334 Win User

    October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

    thanks for the information, I already want to try the new interface, but take as long as you need to make it perfect
  5. Matts A2k Win User

    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

    I preferred the design of the previous interface, but the new one is much faster and lighter, maybe just removing the Mixer and Game Pass from the old interface would make it more fluid.
  6. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

    The new interface

    Your generally aren't given a choice but to update if you want to even access anything with your console. Which in the end your going to end up with the new interface anyway regardless if you don't like it. Also I think that is also the same update that
    backwards compatibility is made available to everyone, at least what is on the launch list for BC.
Thema:

Can you help me make a new interface?

Loading...
  1. Can you help me make a new interface? - Similar Threads - help interface

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...