Can you help me load my game

Discus and support Can you help me load my game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I play Minecraft on PlayStation and my game won't load pass the red Mojang screen even if it's been loading for 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Larry Dent, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Larry Dent
    Larry Dent Guest

Hello I play Minecraft on PlayStation and my game won't load pass the red Mojang screen even if it's been loading for 3 days

:)

Larry Dent, Feb 5, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Larry D. I’m Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with Minecraft Bedrock on PlayStation.

Not only that, but I want to inform you that if this game is the only one affected, for specific game issues, Minecraft has a dedicated support team.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them by clicking below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

However, as general recommendations, you could try:

A. Power cycle your PS:

Hold the power button on your console until the power light goes off. Then disconnect the power cable and wait 3–5 minutes.

After that, connect it again, power on your PS and try again.

B. Reinstall Minecraft.

C. Move Minecraft to your internal console storage in case the game is stored on an external drive.

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for your kindness and understanding.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. davetime52 Win User

my game is glitched can you help me

I can't think of it off the top of my head, but you can change it under one of the crazy settings. I believe its the gameplay settings. Should be the first option on top it says something like preferred position. It'll be on pg and you have to change it
    to none.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you help me

School of Dragons is only available from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC's. If your PC can play the game, then you will be able to play it on there. It is not available on Xbox One.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Can you help me

Yeah it's free to play, in Xbox store. Enjoy
  6. Haneen Nakkour Win User

Can you help me?

Thema:

1. Can you help me load my game - Similar Threads - help load game

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  4. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  5. Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help: So I have bought a game a year ago and have had the original xbox it was on stolen. I have redowloaded it from a drive that I have and now it wont let me play the game as it says I do not own the...
  6. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live: I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only...
  7. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help: someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it 7886fadc-d767-4ba5-b4b1-1db03d3bc34f
  8. game will not load, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game will not load, HELP!: i have 2 games, both of which will go to the title screen,black screen,loading screen and then return to the home page!?!?! i have tried reinstalling both games(across separate days),holding the...
  9. Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!: so, I just bought the Xbox one an the new game I waited a million hours for the update an game download when I go to launch my game. It starts then goes threw a couple screens then goes black I...
  10. Game will not load past second screen - please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load past second screen - please help!: Ghosts worked fine until we loaded Titanfall back in March. After that, Ghost would not load past the second screen with the ghost character. I uninstalled the game and the add-ons. Reinstalled...