Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch?

Discus and support Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have already contacted xbox about this and they said if it persists today I should contact you guys as well. Everytime I try and link a microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Katrina Hodges, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch?

I have already contacted xbox about this and they said if it persists today I should contact you guys as well. Everytime I try and link a microsoft account to my nintendo switch minecraft it always sends me to Xbox live where nothing happens its always just a black screen and I can never connect. I don't know how to fix this problem and really wanna play on servers with my friends. Alright so yes I have tried it on at least 2 different wifi's the one at my house and the one at my college. Neither has worked. As to attempts to fix it I have tried the website and code on my phone, the QR code on my phone, then the website and code on my computer on my laptop thinking it may just be my phone. All three always ended up in the same outcome. I could sign into my microsoft account and put in my password and click enter. Everytime it took me to an Xbox live website and all I could see was the web link in the search bar, everything else was black on the page no matter how long I waited, refreashed the page, or tried again.

:)

Katrina Hodges, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Godswill Eworo Win User

Hi, _______

Thanks for reaching out.
    My name is God'swill, I'm an independent advisor and also a user like you, I'll be happy to help you today.

What you have to do is load up Minecraft, go to the Minecraft Store, and scroll down till you see Everything by Minecraft. Once you see that, click R1 a few times until it says See All 65 or something to view all the textures made by Minecraft. Then, scroll until you find “Minecraft Texture Update Beta”. Install it, and once you install it, you might get signed in!

Please be sure to let me know if you need more help as I'll be glad to do so.

Regards...
    God'sWill
  3. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  4. Chelsey Schrand Win User

Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

This is not the first time I've signed into my Microsoft account for minecraft or Nintendo switch. I have tried multiple wifi connections, and the only error code it gives me is error code 500 and says xbox live cannot complete this request. I am able to log into my Microsoft account on the regular Microsoft website, just doesn't work for the website to connect it to my minecraft for nintendo switch
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with friends. How do I log into Minecraft Servers and link my Microsoft account and Nintendo account?

Hi Shiloh! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

If you haven't done this already, kindly follow these workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Tomm_A: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nt-to-my/e85f1fcf-61b0-4316-9c21-c689780cf34a

"It seems that you are trying to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

To connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:

Open Minecraft on Your Nintendo Switch:

Launch the Minecraft game on your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with a Microsoft Account:

Click on “Sign in with a Microsoft account” when prompted.

This will provide you with a unique 8-digit code.

Visit the Provided Link:

On your computer or mobile device, go to the link provided: aka.ms/remoteconnect.

Enter the 8-digit code from your Nintendo Switch.

Sign In with Your Microsoft Account:

Sign in with your Microsoft account (the same account you use for Xbox Live or other Microsoft services).

Confirm the Connection:

Once you’ve signed in, confirm that you want to connect your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch. It is done.

Your Microsoft account is now linked to your Nintendo Switch, and you can enjoy cross-platform play and access your Minecraft worlds.

Remember that this process allows you to play Minecraft with your Microsoft account across different platforms. "

If the issue persists, I highly recommend you reach out to Nintendo Switch Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://www.nintendo.com/my/support/switch/index.html

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

Why doesn’t Microsoft log in work for Nintendo Switch?

Hi Abigail Corcio,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your Microsoft account to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch. I'll do my best to help you with this issue.

Firstly, I would like to clarify that Microsoft accounts can be used to sign into Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. However, there are some steps that need to be followed to ensure that the process is successful.

Here are the steps that you can follow to connect your Microsoft account to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch:

1. Make sure that you have a Microsoft account. If you don't have one, you can create one for free on the Microsoft website.

2. Open Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch and select "Sign In" from the main menu.

3. Select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.

4. If you're prompted to download the "oauth" file, make sure that you download it and save it to your device.

5. Once the file is downloaded, go back to Minecraft and select "Choose File" to locate and select the "oauth" file.

6. After selecting the file, Minecraft should automatically sign you in to your Microsoft account.

If you're still experiencing issues after following these steps, there are a few things that you can try:

- Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is connected to the internet and that you have a stable internet connection.

- Clear the cache and cookies on your web browser and try signing in again.

- Try signing into your Microsoft account on a different device to see if the issue is specific to your Nintendo Switch.

If none of these steps work, you can contact the Minecraft support team for further assistance. See: Contact Us | Minecraft Help

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
Thema:

1. Can you help me connect my microsoft account to minecraft on my switch? - Similar Threads - help connect microsoft

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to Microsoft store download Minecraft pls help: So I'm having trouble playing minecraft right now, and I don't know the issue. I want to play Bedrock, but the loading screen just gets stuck at 43%. I deleted it and tried to download the...
  7. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  8. Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!: My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;( aec4be27-5ec9-4506-b3ee-9688977ee07d
  9. Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft...: Hello, I am trying desperately to enter in contact with you by sending a mail or calling, which is impossible. I try desperately to change my confidential parameters because everytime it asks...
  10. HELP ! I can't connect to my microsoft account !

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ! I can't connect to my microsoft account !: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot connect myselfmore on my Microsoft account because I do not have any memory of my address e-mail. I was obliged to format my xbox one and I am now...