Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it...

Discus and support Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wander if anyone can help me, my brother was recently given a second hand XBOX One S as a present (factory resetted). I decided to buy Lego... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Carter_338, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it...

Hi, I wander if anyone can help me, my brother was recently given a second hand XBOX One S as a present (factory resetted). I decided to buy Lego Batman: the Videogame for him from the Xbox store and when we first booted up the game, we were told we would need to make an active gamer profile. However this issue seemed to sort itself out the next time we tried the game while connected to the internet as a 'synching 360 data' message was displayed. I started a new profile (save file 1) which I used to test saving was working. My bro stared a new game in save file 2 which he got to 12 percent.

I was able to recover some of his progress due to a backup saved to the cloud but this only saved the first 2 levels and always being connected to the cloud isn't an option as our WIFI is not consistent enough. I decided to overwrite file 1 and start my own profile and I am sure I picked the right file but the next time we booted the game, my 15 % file had overwritten my brother's game as well as saving at an earlier stage of 3 % in file 1. Soon files 1-3 were all taken up by my profile at various stages of completion. I made yet another profile to test this and soon all 3 files were taken up by this new game at 0.2, 0.4 and 0.5% completion respectively.

The saving system seems more akin to LOZ: Breath of the Wild than that of a lego game as it is only letting us have 1 profile and saving to a different file every time we do anything. Is this normal for the 360 download of this game, any advice would be really helpful as I was hoping we could both have different save games like when I had the same game on PS2. I am considering deleting and redownloading but our wifi isn't great so I only want to as a last resort.

TL,DR: Lego Batman 360 downloaded game is only letting me have 1 profile at a time and saving to a different file everytime I buy a character, is this normal?

:)

John Carter_338, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Fraggler Win User

Why can't I get Games With Gold games?

Correct. Games with Gold on Xbox 360 states Lego Batman 2 but shows a blank image. The link is to Lego Batman 1. A store search

on the Xbox 360 for Lego Batman 2 reveals it isn't free via Games with Gold.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it normal for profiles to overwrite each other?

Hi John Carter_338,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Absolutely, this is not the normal thing. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Was this happening to all other games?
    2. Have you tried reinstalling your profile and check it again?
    3. Have you check if this is not a game issue, or a corrupted file?
    4. Do you mind sending a video recording on the actual issue?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, try to fix or have a better internet connection as this might be the root cause of the problem. Also, make sure that your system and device are updated to its latest version.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Jason Clarke_914 Win User

Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it normal for profiles to overwrite each other?

Hi, thank you for your response. I haven't had any problems with other games but I only have 2 others so far and they are both free games with only 1 profile slot each so I can't really test this. How would I go about re-installing my Xbox profile on the lego batman 360 game?
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jason Clarke_914,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hello Jason Clarke_914,

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, you may try to do the reinstalling the profile and also include to update the device, system to the latest version and lets see if this will work.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it...

1. Can you have multiple profiles on lego Batman 1 on Xbox 360 download version and is it... - Similar Threads - multiple profiles lego

2. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...
  3. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X: Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  8. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  9. Multiple profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple profiles?: My son’s old Minecraft account is attached to my email. I have a completely separate Fortnite account under the same email, but it doesn’t show up in my account profile. I purchased Vbucks for my...
  10. Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sharing Games with multiple profiles.: We have two xbox’s, with multiple profiles on it. One profile has Xbox live to get games but if the Xbox isn’t a home Xbox we have to have that profile signed in to play on the other Xbox. Is...