Can you guys update my profile please

Discus and support Can you guys update my profile please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was chatting with an xbox support guy and he told me to ask you guys to update my profile so i can open the xbox insider hub again. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SophieTurner10, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Can you guys update my profile please

i was chatting with an xbox support guy and he told me to ask you guys to update my profile so i can open the xbox insider hub again. Thanks

:)

SophieTurner10, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Xbox Live Core Services Limited

Can you guys fix this problem please?! I can't sign into my profile or play online. Do I have to update my Xbox one?

UnitedDiamond2, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

Hey there guys! Did any of you update your previous generation GTA profile to the next gen versions (through Social Club)? If you guys transferred your saves, please post back and let us know! Can you guys update my profile please :)

Mister Beep, Sep 10, 2017
  4. UnitedDiamond2 Win User

Xbox Live Core Services Limited

Can you guys fix this problem please?! I can't sign into my profile or play online. Do I have to update my Xbox one?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE DO SOMETHING?

Hey there MaybeRikku.

Do you get a particular error message when the game crashes? If so, can you please share the message? Keep us looped in :)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you guys please help me

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Mister Beep Win User

GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

Hey there guys! Did any of you update your previous generation GTA profile to the next gen versions (through Social Club)? If you guys transferred your saves, please post back and let us know! :)
  8. x BiRMz GiRL x Win User

Cant access my friends list or my profile. Can you please patch this in an update?

I'm having the same problem and I reset my xbox to factory settings it's been like this 2 months for me now
Thema:

Can you guys update my profile please

1. Can you guys update my profile please - Similar Threads - guys update profile

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  6. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...: I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys. However, one game that does not...
  7. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console...
  8. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...: Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance. Thanks...
  9. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  10. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054