Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?

Discus and support Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there are alot of players that would like to see this happen and they would even be willing to pay $5.00 for it. So pls allow this patch and make sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thanatoker, May 14, 2023.

1. Thanatoker
    Thanatoker Guest

there are alot of players that would like to see this happen and they would even be willing to pay $5.00 for it. So pls allow this patch and make sure it works properly

:)

Thanatoker, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Thanatoker, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you want to see a patch for Kotor 2. However Microsoft is not the game developer and the backwards compatibility program has ended.

Maybe we can see something like that if EA decides to created a remake or remaster for this game
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Hello "Auswolf" :)

KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 will never be Re-Mastered for the Xbox One because Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars stuff.

I love Disney and the Disney Channel, but the content in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 doesn't work well with them (Disney).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What games have earned your " Epically Awesome " award?

Hello everyone :)

I wasn't able to edit it in time, but I intended to put this

(3) " Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 " instead of " Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords "

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

This could be interesting for all star wars fans

A proper follow up to KOTOR/KOTOR 2 would be absolutely incredible, if it's done right! Still two of the greatest Star Wars games ever made, and two of the greatest pieces of Star Wars media too.
  6. Vondiehmon Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

How about Star Wars: KOTOR 2 or is that already done?
Thema:

1. Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2? - Similar Threads - guys pls allow

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  10. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e