Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1?

Discus and support Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a really great game and I miss playing this great game. ed6529a5-35b8-4f63-8194-1519310f487e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by broderick triplett, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1?

This is a really great game and I miss playing this great game.

:)

broderick triplett, Feb 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The backwards compatibility program has ended and no new titles will be added. As a rule once the licenses expire on movie, music or sports game that’s it
  3. Zero420override Win User

Bring in Blitz the league 2!

120 that's a crazy price. Wish I had a copy or 20 lol.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Since that doesn't use NFL licenses it might get a BC release when they pick the program back up.
  5. annix Win User

Blitz the league was a great time, hopefully it will either be made back compat next gen, or better yet we’ll get a full on sequel! I can’t be the only one that misses the diversity of having multiple studios doing their take on sports franchises.
  6. Chudamaru Win User

$120 for Blitz the League is crazy.
Thema:

1. Can you guys please bring blitz the league 2 to the Xbox 1? - Similar Threads - guys please bring

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?: why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this xbox issue i wont move to playstation...
  9. Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...: Hello, My microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft account was recently hacked and I have no way of getting back into it, I have to emails that I can forward to you showing the hacker...
  10. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...