Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator
Discus and support Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rudi10001, Jan 30, 2024.
Thema:
Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator
Loading...
-
Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator - Similar Threads - guys patch false
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersAs of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and... -
How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?
in XboX InsidersHow do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments] -
Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app
in XboX InsidersDo you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Do you guys know how to get the new badges
in XboX InsidersDo you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Do you guys know when the next updates are
in XboX InsidersDo you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
You guys keep releasing these patches and all.it does is fuck up our consoles please just stop
in XboX InsidersYou guys keep releasing these patches and all.it does is fuck up our consoles please just stop: Stop with these patched submitted by /u/Crafty_Side_4811 [link] [comments] -
Can you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you guys pls allow the patch for cut content for Star Wars Kotor 2?: there are alot of players that would like to see this happen and they would even be willing to pay $5.00 for it. So pls allow this patch and make sure it works properly...