Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

Discus and support Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zander SmithAK, May 10, 2023.

1. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip to see if I got it right, it is always stuck on the screen of "joining external server" then it'll say unable to connect to world. Is there anyway I can or you guys can fix this

:)

Zander SmithAK, May 10, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Zander, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing multiplayer issues when you want to join new servers in the minecraft mobile version
    I can recommend you in this situation to reach Minecraft support or their dedicated forums visiting the next links
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums

I am going to share an article that can help you to determine when you need to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, feel free to take a look at it
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  4. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

Can you update to bedrock without a physical version on xbox one s?
    If you have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition you should automatically get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free. Hope this helps!
  5. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  6. smithy10GB Win User

Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

Yes actually, there is a quick way to tell what version you have installed.

The bedrock edition of Minecraft is only called "Minecraft"

Whereas the other version is "Minecraft xbox one edition"

I believe it is the bedrock edition you require to play with friends on different devices.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - guys help fix

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  4. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  5. can you guys help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you guys help me?: i had an old account called “SNG samR2” and i randomly got signed out of it. the account is around 5 years old and i don’t remember any information because my father made the account who sadly...
  6. Do you guys think Epic will still help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you guys think Epic will still help me?: I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication app, I didn't hook one up with my account, I...
  7. Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?: My mum got me some new head phones for my birthday which I was using on my laptop and my friends could here me and stuff good until I used it on my pc and it wasn't working the mic wasnt...
  8. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  9. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.: In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip...
  10. Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...: He removed my alias email and changed it. I have proof of this in my email when they told me. Please microsoft help me secure it eb370d56-bed5-4f7f-8491-65fc702dbd00