Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass?

Discus and support Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass because you guys had other rocksteady games with batman in it d356d150-335c-4952-a680-092bb3758cb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slim Money, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Slim Money
    Slim Money Guest

Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass because you guys had other rocksteady games with batman in it

:)

Slim Money, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Slim, games that are included or not in the Game Pass are not only microsoft-dependent, it is an agreement between Microsoft and the developer, and the final word being from the game developer whether or not it will enter the Game Pass catalog.
  3. Slim Money Win User

OK I'm fine with that then
  4. Javier Polo2 Win User

Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

Apologies if this is a re post and someone already asked, i tried looking for it but didint see anything on the forum.

According to both Open source aka Xbox website and the Xbox PC app the game Gotham Knights is available on the PC game pass, but for some reason i cannot find it. I sometimes see it at the top at the Whats Happening section, but when i press on it, it states NOT AVAILABLE, with no explanation.

I downloaded the Lamplighters league later that day when Gotham Knights came out so i know i can still downloaded and play games there.

Is Gotham Knights Region blocked or is there another issue that i do not know of. I saw some people, but not many, also had a similar issue on Reddit.
    It's no available in PC gamepass in South America (Peru) either :(
  5. Seobones Win User

DC Comics Gamer Picture Pack?

"Gotham Knight Picture Pack" Doesnt exist anymore :(
  6. UchihaObito2 Win User

Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity] yeah!!!

this will be nice if they add Batman Arkham Knight to the game pass
Thema:

1. Can you guys add Gotham Knights to game pass? - Similar Threads - guys add Gotham

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  10. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194