Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge
Discus and support Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/john_TheRaider, Oct 21, 2019.
Thema:
Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge
Loading...
-
Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge - Similar Threads - guys add dark
-
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersAs of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and... -
How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?
in XboX InsidersHow do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments] -
Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app
in XboX InsidersDo you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
can u guys add more payment options like apple pay?
in XBoX Accessibilitycan u guys add more payment options like apple pay?: It would be great to consider adding more payment options for xbox users. Expanding the payment methods can enhance the overall shopping experience and cater to a wider audience. Offering options... -
I big fan of call of duty when you guys going to add call of duty to games pass
in XBoX AccessibilityI big fan of call of duty when you guys going to add call of duty to games pass: Are you guys going to add ai to Xbox live in the future we can report In Xbox live party chat? and I big fan of call of duty when you guys going to add call of duty to games pass... -
Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...
in XBoX Games and AppsHello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4 -
Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?
in XBoX Games and AppsWould you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194