Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

Discus and support Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Because I'm a user and i hate the color of the normal power button a8ed6806-d503-406d-9254-66a022d86205 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C Martinez1, Dec 20, 2022.

1. C Martinez1
    C Martinez1 Guest

Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

Because I'm a user and i hate the color of the normal power button

:)

C Martinez1, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

apart from the elite series 2 controllers, all consoles and controllers have one led which is white, these are not RGB led setups and therefore the colour cannot be changed.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi,C! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You are now able to but only for the Elite Series 2 controllers
  4. C Martinez1 Win User

So that means i cant I hate xbox
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Personalisation and notification issues.

Hey there N B K WOLVERINE!

Sorry to hear about the issues! Let's address each! :)

1.) By notifications, do you mean Activity Alerts? If so, which ones are you not receiving? You can check these alerts by opening your Friends tile on the Xbox One dashboard.

2.) Let's give this another go. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'My Xbox' in the bottom left of the menu.
    • Select the desired color in 'My color'.
    • Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
    • Power back on and verify if the issue persists.
    3.) We are receiving reports that this issue should be cleared up now, can you post back and verify if you're still experiencing this issue? :)

Post back and let us know if that helps! :)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

My color option and notification color are different all of a sudden

Hey there Mobinette!

Odd that the colors are different from each other. I had to double check with my account that this wasn't normal. Can you try changing your profile color, remove your profile, power cycle your Xbox One (hold down power button for 8-10 seconds until it shuts
    off), and then add your profile back to see if the colors match up? Let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

1. Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button - Similar Threads - controller users let

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  4. Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sudden Controller lag/excessive acceleration: I have had the series x for awhile and recently had sudden issues with input lag from my controller where I can't aim properly and the acceleration speed seems way high so I checked my controller...
  5. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  6. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  7. Ai controlled user input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ai controlled user input: Since 2015 ive got no issues playing any games except sport games. I tried everthing but their is no body came up with the conclusion. The ai controlling my user input players are all over the...
  8. How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How would I disable Xbox controller support on the Windows 10 user interface?: I'm looking for a way to disable an Xbox controller's ability to control the Windows UI (start menu, settings and anything else built into Windows 10 that can be navigated with a controller). This...
  9. Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...: I noticed that while playing with Xbox Design Lab that it automatically shares it with the site, which not only clutters up the site with garbage, but is a privacy risk that can also get your...
  10. Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another User Suffering Xbox One Control Pad Disconnections - FIX THIS!!!: Gone through all the troubleshooting tips through the numerous threads so far on the issue. Moved the system to another room, onto a completely different display device. Disconnected Kinect. Reset...