Can you get your account perma banned for not paying xbox game pass?

Discus and support Can you get your account perma banned for not paying xbox game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought game pass for a year then I didn't realise after a week it ended that I didn't pay for it I then got banned after the next charge so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C0RPZ, Mar 19, 2023.

1. C0RPZ
    C0RPZ Guest

So I bought game pass for a year then I didn't realise after a week it ended that I didn't pay for it I then got banned after the next charge so I'm assuming I got banned for not paying it? Is there anyway to get my xbox account back by paying for the amount of game pass I didnt pay?

:)

C0RPZ, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If it's a suspension due to billing yes. If it's a suspension given by the enforcement team, no.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I'm not aware of any glitches currently. You can contact support and they should be able to tell you how long the ban is. If it's an enforcement ban, they won't have any further information regarding the ban. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. C0RPZ Win User

So if I have a permanent xbox suspension and I pay off the game pass I get my account back?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can get suspended from the service if they are unable to charge you. If you pay off the balance you owe, you should be able to use the service again.
  6. C0RPZ Win User

Is there a glitch with the bans right now? Because it doesn't show my ban history on websites on any device and is there a way to tell if its a glitched ban and not actually temporary?
Thema:

1. Can you get your account perma banned for not paying xbox game pass? - Similar Threads - account perma banned

2. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  3. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  4. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  5. My account has been perma banned out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been perma banned out of nowhere: so my account was banned even tho i hardly use it, i cant understand why and i have not even been given a reason. i have no prior offences or bans i am very puzzled and would like a explanation...
  6. How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink a perma banned Roblox account from Xbox one: This is actually for my friend, any information will be helpful. My friend was banned for being a lil (very) rude on Roblox to kids. lol. I’m only doing this cause we wan play games together...
  7. Is it possible to reduce a perma ban on an account or get some sort of appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to reduce a perma ban on an account or get some sort of appeal?: I'm not sure if this is where I am supposed to ask this or not but here I am. Now I'm not gonna be one of those people who claim to have gotten banned for no reason, cause that's simply not true....
  8. Perma Ban of Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban of Child Account: I received an email notification late January 11, 2022 that my son's account had an enforcement on it. I was not able to see the enforcement with his last enforcement being November 2021. Somehow...
  9. i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i'd like to recovery my gamertarg from a perma ban account: Hi , 2 month ago i call microsoft about how can i recovery my perma ban account Gamertag and they told me to go on a microsoft website and delete my hotmail and after the delay i could get my...
  10. Perma ban xbox one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma ban xbox one account.: Hi. Today a got a message with perma ban of my xbox one account. My gamertag is: "Kryzeeh EU". I got 2 suspension while i was playing on xbox 360 for modding account and yes, i modded my...