Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?

Discus and support Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you get Microsoft rewards points for playing Minecraft java on PC? 8895c647-de9e-466c-8db3-9e06b898f2ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by abcabbasabbas, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?

Can you get Microsoft rewards points for playing Minecraft java on PC?

:)

abcabbasabbas, Sep 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

There are currently no offers to receive Rewards points for playing Minecraft.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  4. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  5. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

buggy purchasing

Minecraft is not an Xbox play anywhere title, if you didn't purchase the game previously on PC, you need to purchase for each platform.

This means, if you have it on Switch, that doesn't mean you have the license for PC, the same applies if you purchase the game for Xbox console and want to play on PC.

You can try purchasing this bundle:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java...

Includes Bedrock for the same price, and you get Java too.

Hope everything's more clear now
Thema:

1. Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC? - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards points

2. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  3. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  4. Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards?: Can I earn an Xbox console by redeeming points from Microsoft Rewards? The reason why I'm asking is because I never had an Xbox before and I was wondering if I can get one for free by redeeming...
  5. Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can Microsoft Focus on Xbox rewards giving Customers a real answer about the Points Nerfing...: For the Last 6 Months Xbox Rewards has been reduced and Nerfed constantly. Bonuses gone ,Cuts,Reductions Everything. No Comment or Response from Microsoft Rewards. Almost Every Gaming site has...
  6. As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points: As an Indian can I buy xbox gift cards with Microsoft reward points 6a596776-41d5-4fe4-b300-8d1422aa2210
  7. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  8. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  9. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...
  10. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f