Can you get games that you got with Gold on to a another Xbox?

Discus and support Can you get games that you got with Gold on to a another Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a New Xbox and I have some gold games that I would like to play on the New Xbox and It's on the same account, do they transfer so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edu2772233, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Edu2772233
    Edu2772233 Guest

I just bought a New Xbox and I have some gold games that I would like to play on the New Xbox and It's on the same account, do they transfer so I can download It?

:)

Edu2772233, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The license of these games are all on our account, you just need to make sure that you’re signed in on the same account and you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Xbox one external hard drive.

I think if you have a gold account you can play them but if the person selling it gets another Xbox and goes gold you will lose the games ...... I think !!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

(X360)I can't get xbox one games

You Trying get the game in another account without Live Gold and Game Pass subscripion? You need make login in the account with Live Gold to get the game, another accounts you only can play installed games
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Error Code 0x803f800f

When you check game you got either with "game with gold" either "game pass" , there is a little notification into the tile with the way you own it. If there is its meaning a game you purchased digitally full price.

So if you see "GOLD" or "GAMEPASS" , you need to have the gold and/or gamepass as active subscription.

If you are not the buyer of these game ( full price or via gold or gamepass/ultimate ) , you have to resquest from the buer to put the console as it "home" console to get the sharing active.

You can also go to library and select "games with gold" , if rayman is inside its correct, if not you use another account to get it as "game with gold" so you will need that account as "home" on that xbox to get the game working.

Regards
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have promotional store credit which expires EOM. I want to extend my Gamepass Ultimate subscription. I want to use the credit to do that.

Got, do you get the live gold from a third party seller?

I was thinking, if you maybe are not seeing the "extend" button could be due to your previously redeemed Live Gold is from another country

Could you double check that with the seller in case you got the Live gold from another site?
Thema:

1. Can you get games that you got with Gold on to a another Xbox? - Similar Threads - games got Gold

2. I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got tales from the borderlands on games with gold, but now it's saying "to play this,...: I tried resetting my console already, I tried uninstalling the game, when I look at it in the store, it says that i already own it, any help would be appreciated....
  3. Lost a game that I got with gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost a game that I got with gold membership: So i have an old Xbox one and I still have it and can still play all of the games with gold i redeemed. I recently got a new Xbox ready to play a couple of those games and they weren't in my...
  4. I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered Xbox live gold 12 months and got Xbox game pass ultimate 3 months: Hello, I have Xbox game pass ultímate for 1 month. I also ordered Xbox Live Gold. When I confirmed the Xbox live gold, it gave me an extra 3 months of game pass ultimate. Please help....
  5. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  6. Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?: I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far! For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just...
  7. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  8. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  9. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play a game I got with the “Games with Gold”: I can no longer play/download For Honor despite the fact that i receiver it through its free gold monthly promotion. My xbox gold subscription is up to date. 23bc5168-c8e5-404c-977b-cbb5ebd400a8