Can you get banned for messaging "nga"

Discus and support Can you get banned for messaging "nga" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you get banned for messaging "nga" e477e65a-f2b6-47dc-8949-8ec3d8cf2333 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keyarugu, May 31, 2023.

1. Keyarugu
    Keyarugu Guest

:)

Keyarugu, May 31, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes, It can be seen as an abbreviation for the other word and potentially end up in a suspension. Would not risk it
  3. BlackjackStorm Win User

The NGA WANTS YOU!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm, ight. What games do you spread out through???
  4. UNRATEDGANGSTER Win User

Mature, Reliable Player seeking a Clan. Experienced, Military.

Read about the NGA on next page
  5. TylerWScott Win User

Frequent reporting

If you get banned you can check the reason you are banned now best thing to do to not get banned is avoid messaging rude stuff
  6. The alpha nam Win User

Suspended for no reason

The best thing to do is block and report. They message you these rude messages to get a response so they can get you banned.
Thema:

1. Can you get banned for messaging "nga" - Similar Threads - banned messaging nga

2. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  3. Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...: I am curious can old xbox chat messages get you banned from trash talking with another player from years ago. Even if you went back and deleted most are they still a risk?...
  4. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  5. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  8. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  9. How long am I banned from sending messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long am I banned from sending messages: How long is my account restricted from sending messages a5a0dc66-58d5-4427-b963-fd100fd37a82
  10. Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?: I had previously been banned for a message and recently i was banned again for the same message and my ban appeal was denied without a reason 48c57e88-d3f0-4540-8748-6dec23ba8b0c