Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox

Discus and support Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's saying that I'm playing battlefield 3 but I'm at home screen on my Xbox one pls help 0375d7cc-2a38-4045-9349-d56918617ce3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Danny Thompson1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox

It's saying that I'm playing battlefield 3 but I'm at home screen on my Xbox one pls help

:)

Danny Thompson1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hey Danny,

.Try Switching From Online To Offline In Your Profile Tab And Then Go Online Again And Restart Your Console then wait a bit and turn it back on and that should do it, if that didn't work check your privacy settings related to online status.

If This Helped You In Any Way Please Rate Yes Or No Below And Have A Good Day Or Night

Brian O.
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Sorry that it didn't work I mean it usually does, but I recommend contacting live support for more info, because I've seen lots of reports of people having this glitch.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

If you don't mind please rate yes or no Below to help the next person and thank you 🙏♥️
  4. Danny Thompson1 Win User

It didn't work it still says battlefield 3 trademark I've done the steps like u said but it didn't change
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one Account

My xbox account is glitched it shows me online for me but my friends see me offline and i cant fix it. I set

it to appear online but the same thing
    If the restart didnt fix your probelm try toggling appearing offline
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox one Account

My xbox account is glitched it shows me online for me but my friends see me offline and i cant fix it. I set

it to appear online but the same thing
    If the restart didnt fix your probelm try toggling appearing offline

I see this behavior periodically, usually I try toggling my status first, if that doesn't work I do the hard reset.

Even if these work, it can take a minute or two for things to sync up across the systems.
Thema:

1. Can you fix my appear online glitch, on my Xbox - Similar Threads - fix appear online

2. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  3. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  4. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  5. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  6. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  7. How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my controller that disconnects every 30 seconds.: I just got a Xbox series x and a brand new controller. Every controller I connect to the Xbox disconnects ever 30 seconds and reconnects. I can’t play games without being frustrated. What do I do?...
  8. How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...: Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via GamePass). On Paradox it says I am concected but...
  9. Any fix for profile not appearing online in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any fix for profile not appearing online in 2023?: I've tried just about every way I can think of, I'm not sure what to do now. 2cd7c21a-e447-42ad-b5ce-796a959888fe
  10. My Xbox doesn't appear on Connect in the Xbox App, any ideas on how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox doesn't appear on Connect in the Xbox App, any ideas on how to fix?: I have streamed my Xbox One a few times using the Xbox App, when one day the app said my console was turned off when it was turned on. So, i forgot the Xbox and tried to re-add it as a device in...