Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming...

Discus and support Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am renting a movie next week and because of our slow Wi-Fi I was hoping to download it instead to watch it at good quality with no pauses. I am using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roberto Sluggett, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming...

I am renting a movie next week and because of our slow Wi-Fi I was hoping to download it instead to watch it at good quality with no pauses. I am using the Films and TV app and on the Xbox, can you and how can you download films without streaming.

:)

Roberto Sluggett, Jan 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming on the Xbox

You can't download the movies

Some mobile platforms allow this, if you use an HDMI connection from the phone to the TV it should do what you need
  3. killerkaesar Win User

movies anywhere app for xbox 360

Hello Tobysearcy!

There are multiple ways to enjoy content on the 360, you can either stream, rent it or buy it. In the following link you can find info about the apps and services provided to watch movies.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/movies-and-tv-info
  4. Das Koop Win User

UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE

Do you have the Movies & TV app installed?

You can still rent and buy movies in the store but need the app to watch them.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't find purchased movies on series x dashboard

6. PixieDana Win User

Love film..... A bit disappointing..

The online Streaming isn't great but when you rent games/movies to be sent to you, they are much better and more choice. Netflix is much better in my opinion on the streaming side.

It isn't the companies fault, it is the other competition that is buying and using the rights, film rental stores- such as Blockbusters, TV Companies- such as SKY. They can't bring out the latest stuff though as people wouldn't bother with the Cinema or
    other sources as soon as film get released if it is cheaper and easier to view from your house and film companies and movie stars would loose out. They also have to be careful as they come out in certain countries before others.
Thema:

Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming...

1. Can you download movies that you have rented on the films and TV app instead of streaming... - Similar Threads - download movies rented

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  10. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531