Can you download digital games on Xbox 360 in 2023?

Discus and support Can you download digital games on Xbox 360 in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have downloaded COD: Black Ops on Xbox 360. The download reaches 80% then an error message pops up and states: “Cant download COD: Black Ops”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alliziar Rhaburn, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Can you download digital games on Xbox 360 in 2023?

I have downloaded COD: Black Ops on Xbox 360. The download reaches 80% then an error message pops up and states: “Cant download COD: Black Ops”

:)

Alliziar Rhaburn, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Alliziar!

You should still be able to download games digitally to your 360 console.

Try to power cycle your console first.
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

I suggest that you also follow the troubleshooting guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/do...

If that doesn’t work, try to clear your console’s cache and also re-download your profile.

Clear 360 cache - https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/...

Re-download profile - https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/my-accou...
  3. ngocphi Win User

From the sounds of it you have one of the most common problems but it's an easy fix as long as you live in an xbox supported region

First your account region

Actual region

Console region

If on xbox ome

Language region HAS TO match

Especially with black ops games

If you don't live in an xbox region it's not possible

Xbox 360 games are region locked and with blackops especially they come with an additional language lock

Account region is set at account.Microsoft.com and can only be changed every 3monrhs and should only be used for actual moves.not temporary visits

And yes that has ro.match your physical region and console region to download 360.games

It.also.goes by country not economic block

With language region you can't get a ntsc game.in a pal.region console and use English.games on French region
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox One Compatibility with 360 Games

You can play any backward compatible 360 game on an Xbox One, provided you can either install it via disc like on the 360 (and the disc will need to be in the console in order to play the game), or you have purchased the 360 game digitally so you can download
    it to the console.

If you purchased the all digital Xbox One S, you will need to purchase any 360 games digitally (even if you already own them on disc) in order to play them on that particular console.
  5. WPAK Win User

playing installed games from discs without disc x360

As additional info.

If your games were purchased digitally via the Xbox store then you will require the licenses on the console before you can play the games if there is no internet connection. If the content was first downloaded on a different xbox 360 console the licenses
    are not automatically present.

See this link for more information on how digital licenses etc work on the Xbox 360 console:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/download-content
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Digital Downloads and Xbox One?

You can keep your digital downloaded games forever and ever and ever... provided you have your Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Can you download digital games on Xbox 360 in 2023? - Similar Threads - download digital games

2. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  7. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  8. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  9. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094
  10. MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download: Hi All. I bought the MSFS2020 super deluxe (high-end) on Steam and use family sharing to enable both me and my son to play on our respective PC's. However, his gaming has moved on to F1 on Steam....