Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

Discus and support Can you do a spin off of State of Decay? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASTR0B0L0F0LD0, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay?

you can team up Undead Labs with The Coalition to make a spin-off of State of Decay with gameplay and narrative from Gears of Wаr?

:)

ASTR0B0L0F0LD0, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

That is a good idea! I recommend you also give this idea on the Xbox Insiders Reddit since there is a place to put your ideas and get feedback from other players and maybe get your idea seen!

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

You can also post on your social media and mention the developers, or comment on their posts for engagement!

Thank you for your suggestion!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
    It doesn't matter State Of Deacy 2: Juggernaut Edition is the only one you can buy/download. So you can search for either.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

state of decay 2 ultimate edition preorder /year one dlc code

10 days gone and still no code...can you sort it for me please...
    Thanks for letting us know. We dug deeper into this and we're afraid that codes for State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One will be sent to your Xbox Live message center shortly before State of Decay 2 launches. This is reflected on the store
    page listing for
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    . We do understand the frustration about that. Please let us know if you have any other Xbox questions for us.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

Finding new games through Game Pass missions

Off course. The state of Decay 2 is a great game. One of the best I have played.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Looking for a New Game

You can try Dynasty Warriors 8, State of Decay and Syndicate.
Thema:

1. Can you do a spin off of State of Decay? - Similar Threads - spin off State

2. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  3. Fan not spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan not spinning: I have had my Xbox for 3 years and all of a sudden I got a message saying that my console was overheating and I checked and the top fan was not and is still not spinning meaning I can no longer...
  4. why my thumstick is spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my thumstick is spinning: hello, first of all sorry for my bad english. I have bought a xbox elite serie 2 about a year ago. Recently when i tok it out of the case my left thun stick was stuck in a single posision if i...
  5. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  6. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  7. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  8. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  9. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  10. Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spin-off Halo and Gears of War together: My wish is to have a spin-off between Master Chief, Marcus, or even starting it with Gears of War 4 with Marcus's son, I would prefer that the dates match, because Gears of War does not specify...