Can you disconnect your Xbox from Xbox LIVE but not the internet?

Discus and support Can you disconnect your Xbox from Xbox LIVE but not the internet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got an Xbox 360 and I want to disconnect it from Xbox LIVE, but not my internet connection so I can still play online (LAN). Since Xbox 360 online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SPARTAN-037, Mar 13, 2023.

1. SPARTAN-037
    SPARTAN-037 Guest

I've got an Xbox 360 and I want to disconnect it from Xbox LIVE, but not my internet connection so I can still play online (LAN). Since Xbox 360 online servers shut down in January 2022, you can no longer use your customized character in Halo: Reach or Halo 4 multiplayer, even if it's just LAN, instead reverting to a standard all-gray model. On occasion My Xbox has disconnected from LIVE and it let me use my custom spartan for MP, but it was just chance and I'd like to know if there's a way to force it to disconnect from LIVE but still have internet connectivity.

:)

SPARTAN-037, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Marcus Graham Win User

Why is my Xbox one X screen black when I turn it on?

Disconnect your XBOX or XB1 from the internet and you will get functionality back, but of course xbox live services won't be available until they resolve the issue. Once the XBOX Live issue is resolved you can reconnect your xbox to the internet.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

Unfortunately, there is no way to force it from disconnecting to Xbox Live if you are using an internet connection because it will always try to connect to Xbox Live when you are online.
  4. JeroenBoom Win User

Keep Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live

Well, if it stays stable Xbox live would not have a reason to disconnect. Even if your NAT settings are not good, and from your friends are, there is still no reason for disconnection from Xbox live. So the only thing what it can be, is the Internet connection.
  5. JustinCasper Win User

PLAYER HACKING OTHER PPL KICKING THEM OFF XBL AND BANNING THEM FROM XBL.

If this is happen please file a complaint against that gamer. And you are not being banned from Xbox Live by this person you are being disconnected from the internet. You can contact your Internet Service Provider to fix this issue.
  6. RayCH626 Win User

Black home page screen

Disconnect your internet from your Xbox. And you can play games offline as long as they are on a disc. But downloaded games you will not be able to play because you still have to connect to Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Can you disconnect your Xbox from Xbox LIVE but not the internet? - Similar Threads - disconnect LIVE internet

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  4. my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately: my xbox 360 is not signing in to xbox live, it disconnects from xbox live immediately fab7d17f-be89-45f1-ba98-50f835c2af69
  5. Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Disconnected from Xbox Live when signing in on my Xbox 360: I haven't been able to sign into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 since 12/18/23, the following has been happening since then. I get disconnected from Xbox Live every time I sign in on my Xbox 360. My...
  6. Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live disconnects when launching a game: My xbox 360 can sign into my xbox live account and connect with no issue on the dashboard, but when i open a game it forcibly disconnects me from live and will not reconnect until i return to the...
  7. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  8. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  9. Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issue, My internet is amazing but I will disconnect from parties and games: I'm not sure where the problem lies as about a month ago I went from playing with my brand new series X from walmart just fine to without fails several times within the hour my account will...
  10. Xbox is lagging out causing my internet and Xbox live to disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is lagging out causing my internet and Xbox live to disconnect: I have never had problems with my Xbox before so this is frustrating, to say the least. I have been playing games while in a party with my friends and suddenly my Xbox starts lagging and I notice...