Can you delete my Thread?

Discus and support Can you delete my Thread? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AFKiller, Feb 26, 2021.

?

Delete

1. Delete

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Delete

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AFKiller
    AFKiller New Member

Can you

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    AFKiller, Feb 26, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

deleting my threads

Threads are not removed for no reason.

I am guessing you are posting some kind of ranting threads about how bad microsoft are?, an easy way to get your threads removed.
  3. KLRSKIR Win User

deleting my threads

Feel free to contact a Mod to discuss the issues you are having with the forums. Additionally, posting this off-topic thread in the LIVE General Discussion forum isn't the best way to get results.
  4. Wingman709 Win User

Why was my thread deleted?

Only thing that they could possibly claim would be the following.

Please use your better judgment when posting things. Do not reference controversial topics or world events. If you have to start your post with “I’m not trying to offend anyone but” take a second look at the post before deciding if it’s needed to get your
    point across.

But the "controversial topic" if you want to call it that was related to the Xbox One hardware. I can't say what as doing so would break another rule.

What I don't understand is that an Ambassador actually replied back to me with some answers. Then hours later the thread is deleted. Not locked, but deleted. I see other topics locked on a similar topic, but not outright removed.

Just a bit annoyed as I was not slamming MS or the Xbox in any way. I support them a lot with my money and time hosting a podcast for the last 8 plus years. So this stings a bit when you can't ask a question that concerns an Xbox fan.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

I'd wager it has something to do with deliberately misleading people with opinion presented as fact with no evidence to back it up.

I hate it when people do that, lying to me through song is another that gets me.
  6. voteDC Win User

That was simply an example, as I said I never saw your deleted thread.

Unfortunately many people on the forum are unable to 'restrain their brand loyalty' and as such even the slightest negative thought can be considered to be a horrible insult.

Silly I know but Microsoft have always taken the heavy handed approach for their forum.
Thema:

1. Can you delete my Thread? - Similar Threads - delete Thread

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  6. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  9. Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my threads keep being deleted? Bit unreasonable that really.: Stop deleting my threads. That’s so unreasonable. I don’t even get chance to see the answers. Deleting my threads isn’t an answer. I have NOT even made duplicate threads....
  10. delete thread

in XBoX Accessibility
    delete thread: can someone delete my thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-gamertag-was-changed-due-to-mass-reporting-it/b9f3923c-2c5b-4cb7-9dfb-c5ea85b6da27 i keep getting messaged about...
Tags: