Can you change youre XBOX series S console ID?

Discus and support Can you change youre XBOX series S console ID? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you change youre XBOX series S console ID? 0258c9c2-cb8b-4c7c-80c1-deac12017c0c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vince Ars, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Vince Ars
    Vince Ars Guest

:)

Vince Ars, Nov 17, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you refer to the system ID, it is not possible.

- If you are talking about the name of your console, you can change yes by going to settings, system, console information.

-If you refer to a Gamertag, you can change it by following the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you mean the name of the device yes. If you mean the serial number no

In the Xbox app hit library, go to the console, cchoose manage console in the 3 dots, then hit the new 3 dots and choose rename this console

You will have to hard reset the console for changes to take effect
  4. skys7 Win User

account help

IF you want to change your windows live ID e-mail address, just go to your console.

Go to your profile and change windows live ID. You type in the email you want it to change to and that´s it.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Playing the same game on an XBox One S and XBox Series S at the same time

No console works that way

You at going to have to assign the xbox one s as your home console and your series s as your roaming console meaning you are going to havr to sign in online on your accounr or the xbox series s anytime you want to use your games.

While the xbox one s can use any game offline or online on their profiles and yes they need to be on their profiles.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry, Rob but it seems like what you have is an Xbox One S and not an Xbox Series S because all Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive, it's an all-digital console.

The game will not work on your Xbox since it is for next-gen consoles only. These are Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S consoles.

You can validate what console you have by checking the sticker at the back.
Thema:

1. Can you change youre XBOX series S console ID? - Similar Threads - change youre series

2. change your rigion store error

in XBoX on Windows
    change your rigion store error: Hello Microsoft Support, I have a problem. I always bought with a card in the Turkish store, and yesterday I wanted to buy, but it gave me an error " change your rigion store " I live in Morocco...
  3. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  4. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  5. Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there ANY WAY to change an email or phone number to your Microsoft account while being...: During recovery each time it says it's because of the ISP? We no longer have the old email address. Sooo many attempts to recover with no luck. 41b495d9-f021-438f-9386-e77559b929f3
  6. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385
  7. Can you change your roblox password on XBOX?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your roblox password on XBOX?: My account has been compromised by a hacker, however I am still able to log into it on XBOX. Is there a way to change the password (or email) associated with your Roblox account directly through...
  8. What to do if it won't let you change your pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if it won't let you change your pfp: So I do my pfp thing on xbox app and it just doesn't upload e9160ff1-9540-41be-893a-3cb0bdc2a0ab
  9. Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Try to add a friend but keeps saying sorry can't save your changes right now try again in a...: I'm trying to add a friend but neither of us can add each other back keeps say sorry we can't save your changes right now try again in a while. Would really like this fixed his gamertag is...
  10. How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?: Hi there actually I move to another region past week but I have prepaid subscription for xbox. Now it don't allow me to update it. It's saying you already have subscription from another region....