Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

Discus and support Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? bfe7184f-4f57-4dfa-837b-9f63f800db87 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ΣτελιοςΑτακης, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ?

:)

ΣτελιοςΑτακης, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi ΣτελιοςΑτακης, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I'm afraid that's not possible, but you can subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to convert your remaining Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate by that you will be able to access the subscription to your PC as well.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is consists of Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, EA Play both for Xbox and PC. You will also have perks that you can redeem by having the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

No, you cannot change your subscription to Xbox Game Pass for PC, your best bet is wait until your Xbox Game Pass expires or subscribe to Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and get it all in one subscription.
  4. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Help please is about Game pass ultimate

Hi!

The Game Pass Ultimate itself isn't in beta, but the PC Game Pass component is. If you're using it on your console, nothing should have changed as it has basically combined Game Pass and Live into one subscription but with the added bonus of PC Game Pass.

Have you tried rebooting your console? If your subscription is active it should recognise this. Also make sure you're signed into the account that purchased the subscription and games.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Products of Microsoft

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It would be Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. It includes Xbox Live Gold subscription, Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA play.

Xbox Live Gold subscription - Subscription required to play online.

Game Pass for Console - Library of games that you can all play (hundreds of games)

PC Game Pass - Same as Game Pass for Console but for PC.

EA Play - Library of EA games that you can also access.

On top of this is free games every month. Perks such as Discord nitro subscription, apple music, disney+ subscription, etc but will still depend.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

Hello echoloyalty,

We apologized for some delay with responding to your last reply.

We have found possible cause why downloading and installing games is possible when your purchase the game separately and not able to do it from Xbox Game Pass library even if your subscription is active.

One possible reason we have thought is about your subscription. Can you confirm if your subscription is Xbox Game Pass Subscription PC or Xbox Game Pass Subscription- Console? If your subscription is Xbox Game Pass for Console then this could be the reason why you cannot download any games in PC because the subscription is intended for Xbox Console only.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Can you change your console xbox game pass subscription to pc ? - Similar Threads - change console game

2. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  3. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  4. Question about changing from console to PC

in XboX Insiders
    Question about changing from console to PC: I'm planning to buy a PC, since the price of the Series S here in Brazil increased a lot. If I change from console to PC using the same account, will my Insider level be the same it was on console...
  5. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  6. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...
  7. Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - console change from Xbox one to Xbox S: Hi I changed my old Xbox one console for an Xbox series S. I was allowed to reinstall all of the games I had bought before but Minecraft. It is not showing up on the previously bought games list...
  8. How to change console on Xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change console on Xbox game pass app: I got a series S today, but I can't remote install because the app only shows my old Xbox one. I've gone into the settings in the app and to manage console, but it's only showing my old Xbox and...
  9. How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my internet settings while my console is in offline mode due to an update?: So I had connected my xbox to my Hotspot since our internet wasn't working, & didn't change it back before I went to go do something, 8 hours later I come back to find my console is updating but...
  10. Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change

in XboX Insiders
    Joined the Delta Program and did the console update for it but my dashboard didn’t change: Like the title says I joined the preview delta program did the whole update that took about 5 minutes and when i tried resetting my console after it was done to see the changes my dashboard stayed...