Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

Discus and support Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fishbowl.io, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Fishbowl.io
    Fishbowl.io Guest

Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new...

Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID.

:)

Fishbowl.io, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new gamertag system but every time it makes the number part of my gamertag and not my ID.

No. The numbers are randomly generated so no two people can have the same numbers.
  3. ISHC4KES Win User

I want remove the paypal information in my account

To remove the payment option associated with your membership, you need to switch your membership to another payment option, or call Xbox Support for help removing your payment method.

support.xbox.com/.../call-us

Know your Gamertag and Windows Live ID.

Have the answer to the account's secret question or the last four digits of the payment option.
  4. stylish Win User

Uh oh.. That shouldn't have happened

Did you were in the last beta? Did you tried to change the Windows Live ID associated to your gamertag?
  5. stylish Win User

Xbox profile is not letting me download

Did you were in the last beta? Did you tried to change the Windows Live ID associated to your gamertag?
  6. Jacyintha Win User

cant remember windows live id

If he knows the gamertag, they can look it up with that. But they do have to have the name, phone and address that was on file.

After that, to provide the id, has to be able to answer the secret question and/or the last four digits of any credit or debit card ever on file.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Can you change the last four digits of your xbox gamertag ID? I've tried it in the new... - Similar Threads - change last four

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  6. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  7. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  8. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  9. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  10. this june xbox system update is nothing changed the other last two updates.

in XBoX on Consoles
    this june xbox system update is nothing changed the other last two updates.: im sick of the xbox dashboard being the same since the xbox series x launch im sick of the same old dash sounds. just update the xbox series x dashboard for xbox series x only completley its...