Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?

Discus and support Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you buy robux with a Microsoft gift card? If so, how do we do that? d85442f2-30c6-4978-a1e2-f610dbb76adf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sameeha Mehreen, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?

Can you buy robux with a Microsoft gift card?

If so, how do we do that?

:)

Sameeha Mehreen, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Not at all, you will just add an Xbox Gift Card/Microsoft balance to check if that will work and then you can use it another time when you wanted to buy Robux.
  4. Will3314 Win User

Buying Roblox $10 premium with Microsoft account balance

You can’t buy premium with your Microsoft balance…. I’ve tried and tried. You can buy robux, but you won’t be able to redeem it unless you have an Xbox. You have to sign into your Roblox account on an Xbox to actually receive the Robux. Your best bet is to keep saving up for the actual Roblox gift card, not the Microsoft card. Hope this helps..
  5. Reim fiseha Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

I have a question, can I use the Microsoft gift card instead to buy Robux? I am on IPad and I don’t really know how to redeem it
  6. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

Thank you for checking, to use your Microsoft balance, have you tried to add an Xbox Gift Card directly whenever you're attempting to buy a Robux?
Thema:

Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?

1. Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card? - Similar Threads - buy robux Microsoft

2. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?: So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even...
  3. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  4. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.: How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox! Any advice would be appreciated,...
  5. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  6. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e
  7. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  8. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?: I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a giftcard anymore only credit card. You cant buy...
  9. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?: I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift card to buy the Robux. I saw a similar...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77