Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So can you bring elite dangerous back to cloud gaming the game has lost console support but those of us who still play it would like to have a way to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxSoNAeLxX, Feb 23, 2023.

1. XxSoNAeLxX
    XxSoNAeLxX Guest

So can you bring elite dangerous back to cloud gaming the game has lost console support but those of us who still play it would like to have a way to access on xbox cloud gaming or atleast bring it back to game pass

:)

XxSoNAeLxX, Feb 23, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, we are unable to directly restore games to cloud gaming or Game Pass. Elite Dangerous may have been removed from cloud gaming and Game Pass due to licensing agreements or other factors. If you want to see the game returned to cloud gaming, you can contact the game's developer, Frontier Developments, or provide feedback at feedback.xbox.com to express your interest and request that the game is returned.

I hope this information is useful, and I wish you the best of luck in continuing to play Elite Dangerous.
  3. SP Rhino Win User

Xbox Game Preview - ? - Store Issues / Pins.

I still don't have access to the back compatible games, and no sign of elite dangerous either
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Bring back painkiller

While we are bring back MW2 junk, lets bring back OMA or Danger Close. Lets just let by-gones be by-gones, eh?
  5. ZombieDeano Win User

XB1 Needs A Mass Effect like Game.

This looks like it could be awesome, Elite: Dangerous. The devs say they hope to bring it to consoles.

http://youtu.be/ISR4ebdGlOk
  6. kev edin Win User

Bring games back?

There was a lot of good games in the past . But I'm unsure if bringing them back unless the remake or make them look good on the xbox . 🤔
Thema:

1. Can you bring back Elite Dangerous Back to Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - bring Elite Dangerous

2. Thx for bringing back "friends in games"

in XboX Insiders
    Thx for bringing back "friends in games": This was one of the best features, to see quickly who is playing the same game. Now it's back. Thx Microsoft submitted by /u/masterchief339 [link] [comments]
  3. Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back Old XboX 360 Games...: I would like to see more games from XboX 360 go onto the new gen not to make a Christmas list but it would nice see games like Forza Motorsport 4 and Nascar Inside Lane to make a return....
  4. my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it...: my gp66 leopard 3070 laptop has a temp of 95 degrees c. what setting or way can i bring it down other than a exterior cooling pad 3ab50877-f7a5-452d-b3f1-e57a03abd983
  5. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back...: Hello, the problem is about Minecraft Story Mode. Yes, maybe MCSM3 will not be released, but maybe you can bring back seasons 1 and 2. This game has a loyal audience and people will love to...
  8. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  9. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  10. Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there plans to bring Windows versions of games to the Cloud?: I play DBD on PC, due to licensing (cheap developers), the console version and pc version share differences in DLC purchases. The cloud only plays the console version so everything I bought on...