Can you ban this person Microsoft his toxic the to Xbox community!!???

Discus and support Can you ban this person Microsoft his toxic the to Xbox community!!??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please Xbox ban this guy!!! (Mod Removed) c234f824-f061-4944-947f-704184fd1d30 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kkop123, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Kkop123
    Kkop123 Guest

please Xbox ban this guy!!!

(Mod Removed)

:)

Kkop123, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Kkop123 Win User

I reported this guy on the console!Please take a look!?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Kkop123, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry that you have to receive this kind of message. Just a friendly reminder that there is a dedicated team that handles this kind of concern but no worries because you can simply report the messages and the enforcement team will look into it.

You can report the messages by following the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide. Go to Parties & chats, and then Chat requests.

2. Select the gamerpic of the player for whom you wish to report, select More, and then select Report.

3. Select the reason for the report (see list of reasons in the preceding section).

4. Select Add comment to provide more information if desired. When finished, select Report.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

nobody on here can look or do anything related to this, you report via console and the enforcement team will take a look, if they find any breaches of the TOS then action will be taken, if not then no action will be taken.

no employees look at this forum nobody from enforcement look at these forums.
  5. Familyknight201 Win User

Got chirped, swore, then get suspended for a week?

hi Cnpk

unfortunately yes swearing is considered a communication bannable offense. the com ban should be about 24 hours and then you should be free and clear to resume as normal. ide advise in future that should any person message you challenging your skill simply
    ignore message and continue . sadly there are toxic people who purposely message you to get the exact response you gave so they can get you com banned , be the better person and they will leave you alone

happy gaming
  6. Ex-EXLEX Win User

Strange censorship in 2 different games !?

Hi there,

As for rocket leagues chat, that's a combination between the dev's and microsofts agreement on trying to reduce toxicity in the community.
    I do understand that they had to do something, but I still read centences like: "Ur mom is dead " while harmless centences are censored.

In my opinion they should punish the toxic players more and give them a longer communication ban instead of punishing players for no and not to understand reasons !
Thema:

1. Can you ban this person Microsoft his toxic the to Xbox community!!??? - Similar Threads - ban person Microsoft

2. I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact in person with Xbox support. My account has been banned with no reason: Hello. I received an email that my account has been banned. I don't even play online games. This seems to be a mistake. I have spent a lot of money in my account during the past years, and have...
  3. Can an entire Xbox family be banned if one person in the family has a sanction?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can an entire Xbox family be banned if one person in the family has a sanction?: I know this question has been asked before but I need further clarification. e8aa2113-ac85-4e79-9b2d-7bae7e98761f
  4. Can We get this person banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can We get this person banned?: Hello This is i was called a scumbag by [mod removed] for no reason because i won't play a ROBLOX game with him if passible may we consider getting him banned so he dose's not cause more issues to...
  5. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  6. How has this person not been banned

in XBoX on Windows
    How has this person not been banned: I was having a game on xbox and I killed this one person and I got a message from him of "****" and before I could repsond he blocked me and I have reported him for hate speech and profanity and...
  7. Who is the person doing ban appeals

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the person doing ban appeals: I put an appeal saying I shouldn’t be banned because whilst messaging another user they reported my message which i said “you said i was incest” the grown man had hinted to a child that i was...
  8. I got ban when the person who started isn’t

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got ban when the person who started isn’t: So today I got ban at 13:34 I think and so I got ban because after several time of a girl named [mod removed] have been rasiste and harassment she have been doing on me I responded with words I...
  9. Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned but the person harassing me with party invites and sent me a message wasnt?: Yesterday I was playing R6 since I haven't played since last year, and my first game QP was okay up until one of my teammates spammed me party invites. Knowing the community, I did not accept the...
  10. Real person help with my ban please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Real person help with my ban please: 2 day ban for trying to type "pushy" but my controller has a stick drift and it ended up being sent as "puthy". It was my first incident. Can a real person please look it over and make a call?...