Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?
Discus and support Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know who came up with the idea to copy Discord, but they made a terrible decision, I hate the new system, I think 15 character gamertags need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOW vJericho, Feb 3, 2020.
Thema:
Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?
Loading...
-
Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags? - Similar Threads - are going bring
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
Can’t seem to go disk to digital
in XboX InsidersCan’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by... -
Pour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.
in XboX InsidersPour one out for me. Xbox is going in for repair.: Been waiting for this update since it was announced. No issues before. Ever. Update drops and I find out my disc drive doesn't work anymore. Been using digital for awhile but have some discs to... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Are you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...
in XBoX on WindowsAre you going to bring back the achieve more, earn more quest? Where we can earn any...: I want to know if the achieve more, earn more quest will come back so i can earn achievements from non-game pass games like Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Assassins Creed Unity, etc.? I want to... -
when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...
in XBoX Accessibilitywhen i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...: when i go on my microsoft accountand go to the button your info and then go doun to my xbox profile i click the button and it redirects me to a xbox page but when i click the sign in button it... -
Need to go back to the last update at least make the home button bring u to Xbox home,
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed to go back to the last update at least make the home button bring u to Xbox home,: I don't like the new update. I've talked to a lot of my friends and nobody really likes how the home screen is. I want to be able hit the home button on my controller and it brings me to Xbox... -
The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB
in XBoX on ConsolesThe Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB: I live in scotland we get pretty crap weather due to unfore seen weather my internet went down for a few hours while playing witcher 3 the wild hunt after 2 hours of playing with no internet my...