can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?

Discus and support can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have an xbox series s and i play on the old version of gta online with some friends who have a regular xbox. i’m interested in getting the series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lil Scrumptious, Mar 14, 2023.

1. can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?

so i have an xbox series s and i play on the old version of gta online with some friends who have a regular xbox. i’m interested in getting the series x/s version of gta online. will i still be able to play with my friends on the old version if i were to keep them both installed? and then when i want to play with my friends on the series x/s version could i just switch over and play with them?

:)

lil Scrumptious, Mar 14, 2023
  2. lil Scrumptious Win User

yes i am aware that i can only play with new gen consoles on the series s version of gta online. but if i have both the old and new version installed, will i be able to switch between the two? or will i only be able to play the new gen version and not be able to go back to the old version
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry if you will be playing the new version on the next-generation console. You can only play with players who are also playing that version only.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Yes, the old version of the game is backwards compatible, it will work on Xbox Series X/S consoles.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

About GTA online on Xbox 360 we don’t want it shut down guy’s Respond back and pass it to the creator of servers for GTA ONLINE ON 360

How is the xbox one boring?

The xbox one version of GTA V Online has more going on,better visuals etc & is a far better experience than the 360 version.

The xbox 360 is an old console now & with the Series X/S & PS5 versions of GTA V coming out there's no point in keeping the old & outdated 360 version going.

As the others have mentioned,it's not cost effective.

If you want to carry on playing GTA V online then you'll either need a xbox one or a series x/s.
  6. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

Hi WIlly,

I think I've figured it out.

There isn't separate Xbox Series X|S versions of Storey Mode and Online. The enhanced version is all in GTA Online.

This stumped me as I had no intention of playing GTA Online so chose to download it last but GTA V kept showing as normal version.

If you download GTA Online you can access the X|S story mode from there
Thema:

1. can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online? - Similar Threads - alternate between series

2. Alternate MAC address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternate MAC address?: I already hard reset my console and it’s still asking for an alternate MAC address and won’t connect to the internet. Can someone please help? I’ve cleared it and entered it in manually and it’s...
  3. Resetting alternate mac adress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting alternate mac adress: Im constanly having to reset the alternate mac address everytime i login to my xbox to connect or find wireless networks, i remember this first happening when i first connected to my hotspot, then...
  4. Alternative Joystick after December 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Alternative Joystick after December 2023: Hey guys, I would like to make a request, but before judging me, please look at my situation. I would like to know if there is any possible way (legal or illegal) for me to keep using my...
  5. I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing. How can I...: I bought a movie purchased movie and the audio is alternate actors, like dubbing but its british. How can I change this back? fa50eb90-64f7-427b-968e-b84378f19980
  6. I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I messed around with my alternative MAC address and now connection to internet is messed...: So I read online that you could bypass parental controls on xbox by changing the alternative mac address. I did that and it worked at first until my parents blocked the new MAC address out of the...
  7. Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?: So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a list of about 5 or so that have the first two...
  8. HDR and SDR taking long to alternate between each other

in XboX Insiders
    HDR and SDR taking long to alternate between each other: I'm having a problem on alpha skip-Ahead where sometimes when I change between a game in HDR and anything without HDR (even when i change to dashboard), the screen turns black for a few moments...
  9. Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternative max address needed but I was playing before I went to bed. What to do: Was playing Xbox series s just fine less than 12 hours ago a now I need an alternate max address I don’t own a pc to use that. What do I do 0c9bcc45-9023-4761-abb2-bbe60655941e
  10. So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I can't verify my identity with an email alternative that no longer exists in my profile.: Tried to change my profile, it keeps asking me to verify my identity via an email that I just removed from my alias and now when I use that email which Microsoft suggested, it says it doesn't...