Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

Discus and support Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again 3edfb132-e9bf-4f12-b0cb-c88bce498527 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lil RiCCC RiCCC, May 27, 2023.

1. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

Delete my card from auto pay so I’m not paying for something I will never use again

:)

Lil RiCCC RiCCC, May 27, 2023
  2. Tol1209 Win User

I can't remove a payment method

Another card? :( my sister only have 1 credit card. What can I do? can my sister pay with the same credit card but with a different option like paypal? Another question, how can my sister pay that charge? can she pay using their local bank? The problem is
    that I am not from US and my English is not good so I can't talk by phone with an American person, I live in Puerto Rico and I only can understand English by text but not that much like a bilingual person.

and another question, how can I make sure auto-renew is off? thanks i'm desperate and sorry for all the questions.
  3. Bleed PurpleSKOL Win User

Why can't I use the money on my xbox wallet?

I deleted my cards off and rebought gamepass and it still is making me only pay with card and I have atleast 43 dollars on Xbox rn
  4. Thee MC Win User

80169D3A

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your service!

This is an error that occurs when Xbox Live can not charge your card on file. Whenever you pay for service through the Xbox or with a credit card, automatic renewal is turned on by default, and your card is kept on file. Since you used a prepaid card, the
    funds are likely exhausted and Xbox Live cannot charge it. You can resolve this issue by either paying the remaining balance (this depends on whether you paid for a one-month ($9.99), three-month ($24.99) or 12 month ($59.99) subscription. The only other option
    is to cancel your account, which will delete your account/gamertag, and create a new one.

I'm sorry that there are no other alternatives! In the future, if you are going to use a prepaid card, you are better off purchasing an Xbox Live Gold subscription card from a retailer (Wal-Mart, Gamestop, etc.). Otherwise, make sure your auto-renewal is
    off if you are going to pay for your subscription with a prepaid card.

To cancel membership or disable auto-renewal: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billi...management/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  5. Lhynkrix Win User

Getting a "Server Error in '/' Application." when trying to access my account.

my friend who is not paying for xbox live can acces it almost instantly, but i cant and im paying for xbox live. all i want to do is cancel the auto renewal so i can pay my bills.
  6. Malacath Win User

Account cancellation

If you are referring to just cancelling xbox live gold then you just need to turn off auto-renewal.

You can do that in the 'My Account' section of this website.

Once auto-renewal is turned off your account will turn into a free account when the gold expires. You will then be able to delete any credit cards or paypal details on your account.
Thema:

Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I...

1. Can you all make sure my auto pay on my Xbox for Xbox live is off delete my card please I... - Similar Threads - sure auto pay

2. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  3. My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Sata usb3 wont fit in my wd ssd when i try to plug it in it stops im not sure if this is...: I bought a SATA USB 3.0 as it was advertised as a SSD adapter and shown in the video to work but i cant seem to put it in my WD Blue SSD Whenever I do try to put it in it just stops and I am...
  4. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  5. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  6. Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Forza Horizon 5.. Not sure why.. just guessing at this point.: Forza Ban History Page get stuck on F (forza) logo.. Please Help. I have tried different browsers and devices.. no luck. 6b602935-0432-4abf-af67-8e247a516a69
  7. I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft last year as the bundle for my laptop but Im not sure if i migrated: I also recently wanted to start playing but get an error code on my new pc and my laptop where i bought the game i get this error code 0x87e10bd0 I saw to not use the launcher from the website but...
  8. My Grand Theft Auto V is not showing up as purchased or on my hard drive. I'm not sure what to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Grand Theft Auto V is not showing up as purchased or on my hard drive. I'm not sure what to ...: I talked to the support team and was told to make a forum. My Grand Theft Auto V is not showing up. The support team says that it is not on my account, but I have the achievements for the game. I...
  9. Not sure where to post this but My subscription was changed to auto renew and charged ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure where to post this but My subscription was changed to auto renew and charged ...: Why was my gold auto renewed completely randomly? I 100% of the time ALWAYS have it set it NOT to renew automatically. Not only that I always renew by a prepaid code in december. Then, I get an...
  10. Not sure if Gold Auto renewal is off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if Gold Auto renewal is off?: Hi, I was charged 6.99 today from XBL and just realised I left auto renewal on for this account (I don't use it anymore) I signed into my account and switched auto renewal to off, but even still...