Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?

Discus and support Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; like i bought the CD for the game and when i got home to download it. The xbox 360 version of it said that it was with backwards compatibility then i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sedrick Robinson, Jun 9, 2025.

  1. Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?


    like i bought the CD for the game and when i got home to download it. The xbox 360 version of it said that it was with backwards compatibility then i went to buy the normal xbox one version and it still didnt download so can you add botth versions back to xbox

    :)
     
    Sedrick Robinson, Jun 9, 2025
    #1
  2. Lofty Who Win User

    Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

  3. Bentleyma Win User

    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 GAME CONFIRMED!

    I really enjoyed The Amazing Spider-Man. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Xbox One version of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    The amazing spider man 2 on xbox one

  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?

    any game that has not already been made backwards compatible will not be as the program has ended. Games like Spider-Man typically we're not converted due to licensing issues
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Amazing Spiderman Available to download for XBox One

Thema:

Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x?

Loading...
  1. Can you add the amazing spider-man 2 the game back to xbox one x? - Similar Threads - add amazing spider

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...