Can you add Playstation players on xbox?

Discus and support Can you add Playstation players on xbox? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't add my PSN friendon xbox and I'm sad a74b6c07-6fca-4c7d-b576-f71ff0d9147e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Josue Duran, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Josue Duran
    Josue Duran Guest

I can't add my PSN friendon xbox and I'm sad

:)

Josue Duran, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josue, unfortunately it is not possible, you can only add players who have Xbox/Microsoft accounts.

In the case of PS4 players, just go inside a game that has crossplay like Fortnite.
  3. Drudge02 Win User

My accaunt wont conekt with my Playstation 4

Hello,

As Xbox and microsoft are not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation, your microsoft account will not work of and PlayStation or Sony device. You'll have to make a separate Sony account for that. If this is a cross platform game that your trying to link and
    your having issues, you will probably have to go to the developer company support or add any extra information here to see if i or any other xbox player can help. Thanks.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Battlefield 2042

Hi MaxDonovan1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can play with and against each other, but not with players on PC, PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X|S - even with cross-play turned on.

In Battlefield 2042, to make sure the experience is fair and fun for everyone. In order for players on Xbox One and Playstation 4 dont have a bad time because they’re using older hardware, EA set things up to prevent that.

One of the things they done to keep performance stable is to reduce the scale of the battles in All-Out Warfare a little. So if you’re playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you’ll be in 64-player battles rather than 128-player ones. This reduced battle size also means you can only matchmake with and against players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
  5. putzster Win User

Xbox Live Update Public Beta

They need to add adobe flash player to the Internet explorer so we can watch some videos and do things on it. Playstation has adobe so we should too.
  6. RiLeY(InSeLl) Win User

MICROSOFT

Why can Xbox not connect a mouse and keyboard into it but PlayStation players can
Thema:

1. Can you add Playstation players on xbox? - Similar Threads - add Playstation players

2. How do I add a friend on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on ps4: I'm on Xbox 1 and want to add someone who has ps4. How would I do that.? 51e1f7ce-eb8f-4c5c-94f7-3b1332eec84a
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  5. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one: PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3
  9. Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox ever add any thing equivalent to the PlayStation platinum trophy?: I’ve been achievement hunting on another account but I’ve always wanted something to show that I have fully completed a game and I want Xbox to add something similar to the platinum, is it...
  10. How do I add Playstation players on microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add Playstation players on microsoft: How do I add a ps4 user on microsoft? bad6b225-1749-4815-b975-20def7786c0b