Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

Discus and support Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you add naturally spawning volcanoes to minecraft ee8fcd52-8b9c-4d3e-bd44-ba3af71b54fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecraftplayerdt, Dec 21, 2023.

  1. Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft


    Can you add naturally spawning volcanoes to minecraft

    :)
     
    Minecraftplayerdt, Dec 21, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

    Hi there Minecraftplayerdt, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    At the moment there are no volcanoes natively in Minecraft. However, if you have ideas that you'd like to share with the game developers to see if they might be added in the future, you should do so through the following link:

    https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/new

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Grymm of Astora Win User

    Where are the Slimes hidding?

    Oh I think this is what I was thinking of..

    -There's a line in the code that's meant to allow tiny slimes to spawn on Peaceful, but the natural spawning algorithm skips hostile spawning entirely on Peaceful. As a result, this line won't even be reached. -Minecraft Wiki.
  4. Sebbostaa1987 Win User

    Weapons trade

    hey can give u volcano u have infinity ?^^ GT: sebbostaa have barking volcano and gentlemans volcano lvl50
  5. Knight Noku Win User

    Looking for heads

    Conference call, sledge's shotgun, deep veruc, dandy volcano, lvl 50 minecraft sniper, and taktikal madhouse.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Horizon5 contents suggestion—FLYING OVER VOLCANO

    You can fly over any volcano you want in Flight Simulator, doing Mach 1 ;)
Thema:

Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft

Loading...
  1. Can you add naturally spawning volcanos to minecraft - Similar Threads - add naturally spawning

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...