Can you add logitech G923 wheel to xbox series x just like adding wireless controller?

Discus and support Can you add logitech G923 wheel to xbox series x just like adding wireless controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, After switching from Xbox One to Seriex X, I don't see how to add Logitech G923 wheel to appear as a controller. Is this possible? Many thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dave lee2, Jan 23, 2025.

  1. dave lee2
    dave lee2 Guest

    Can you add logitech G923 wheel to xbox series x just like adding wireless controller?


    Hi,

    After switching from Xbox One to Seriex X, I don't see how to add Logitech G923 wheel to appear as a controller.

    Is this possible?

    Many thanks in advance.

    David

    :)
     
    dave lee2, Jan 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Steve Isakson1 Win User

    G920 not working

    I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
  3. Will P_099 Win User

    Forza 5 saying "Sign in required" Then crashing

    I have the logitech g923. But when I unplug the wheel it still gets the same problem.
  4. TenHawkeyeMan Win User

    Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

    Same problem here. When I disconnect the Logitech Steering wheel all is fine withe the controller.

    When I connect the wheel it does a normal calibration and than everything blocks.

    I got a new set within my warranty because they first believed it was the wheel itself.

    But with the new Logitech G923 steering wheel still the same issue.

    So it must be the last Microsoft Xbox One update
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    What steering wheels are compatible with series X

    Hello Matthew, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    There are plenty of wheels compatible with Xbox consoles. You can notice one by searching for the "designed for Xbox" logo available in the box or wheel description.

    If you're planning to get one I recommend Logitech wheels. G920 or G923 are the most popular model and a lot of games are compatible with these models.

    Each game has their own list of compatible wheels, but researching about compatible wheels for Bus Sim 21, the Logitech G920 wheel is officially compatible with it.
    https://www.bussimulator.com/en/news.php?news=11
  6. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

    Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

    Update From Logitech:

    The post Logitech G923 FFB and TrueForce Issues has a new comment.

    Mohammed Zain

    Hello Daniel,

    Thanks for reaching out. We regret the unpleasant experience with the G920/G923. We'd want to inform you that the above issue started after the latest Xbox update and is affecting all the Xbox compatible wheels. We have reported this to the Microsoft. You may also feel free to reach out to team and report this on the Microsoft forums.

    Let us know if there is anything else in the future we can do to assist.

    Regards,
    Zain
    Logi G Support

    View the comment
Thema:

Can you add logitech G923 wheel to xbox series x just like adding wireless controller?

Loading...
  1. Can you add logitech G923 wheel to xbox series x just like adding wireless controller? - Similar Threads - add logitech G923

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Add HDR/SDR option for full Xbox dashboard: Microsoft, please add the option to adapt the entire dashboard to HDR or SDR depending on the game being played, so you don't get a black screen when exiting the game and needing to access...