Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?

Discus and support Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to rent The Green Knight that I missed in theater, but it’s only available in English. I know on Apple TV it’s available in French, so why not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Sep 26, 2021.

  1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

    Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?


    I wanted to rent The Green Knight that I missed in theater, but it’s only available in English. I know on Apple TV it’s available in French, so why not on MS Store?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Nic727, Sep 26, 2021
    #1
  2. Ragnarok5000 Win User

    Flatout is getting a new game on PS4, Xbox One and PC

    Deus Ex HR was made by French in Quebec (Canada).

    This new FlatOut game will be made by the French in France.
  3. INoTroN Win User

    Twitch app crashes when loading channel

    Twitch not load chanel i m from quebec canada ,if i change my region to usa twitch work wtf

    My region is (french canada)
  4. DoucetClaude1 Win User

    Xbox live gold

    Hi Felix,

    We live in Quebec city, province of Quebec, Canada and help service in French will be appreciate please.

    We are sure we use the good email and password for the Microsoft account / profile and

    I can see in my historic payment my pass for xbox live gold.

    Thank you
  5. DragonPaisible Win User

    0x876c0001 marketplace with french canada. works with english canada

    You are not alone.

    i'm from Quebec (french), and get this error.

    setting the xbox one to french canada, we can't access the marketplace game tab.

    setting it to english/Canada...i can access it without problem now.

    so this is not the Xbox One, it's Microsoft fault.

    They mess up something when setting the black friday deal, since all was working fine before that.
  6. Cabral-AF1BF586-6BB5 Win User

    Why are some ID@Xbox games not available in Canada?

    Unfortunately due to some ridiculous Canadian laws all releases have to have a "FRENCH" version due to the Quebec laws of a minority speaking French as a second language.. Stupid Law TBH and this is why things cost more in Canada as well!
Thema:

Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?

Loading...
  1. Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)? - Similar Threads - add French audio

  2. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs

    in XboX Insiders
    Add Microphone/In-Game Voice Chat Support for Xbox App on LG & Samsung Smart TVs: Xbox TV app still has no mic support after 3 years. Here's why Microsoft should fix it. The Xbox app launched on Samsung TVs in July 2022. It's now April 2026. In nearly four years, Microsoft...
  8. Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Please Add 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor Support on Xbox: This feature is highly requested and would be a great upgrade for 2026. submitted by /u/LandWitty7442 [link] [comments]
  9. Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to add a phone number to my Microsoft account: I loaded up an old Microsoft account that had like 30k points, I’m like omg. So I get the 25$ Xbox gift card. It says I don’t got a phone number, so it tells me to go to a center area and press...
  10. English game but add-on is in french???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    English game but add-on is in french???: Hi guys, sorry to bother you with this. I recently started gaming again and dusted off all the old consoles, including the xbox360. I've been playing oblivion, but i noticed that even though my...