Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

Discus and support Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmegaSupreme208, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any options, and I see people to something similar like having a diagonal pallet with different colors. Is there any way I could add a image to the front of my Xbox controller or pay extra? (I’m getting it for myself and my friend) Thank you!

:)

OmegaSupreme208, Aug 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. There's not option to customize them that way.
  3. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

5. ArminatorX Win User

Controller question

Hi there

i am wanting to customize my xbox controller on this

website
    If by "this website" you mean the
    Xbox Design Lab
    then yes. The customized controllers you order via the Design Lab website are all wireless, and can be transformed for latency free wired gameplay by connecting them with a Micro USB cord to the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

1. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab? - Similar Threads - add custom images

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. add custom gamepic from PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    add custom gamepic from PC: I want to change my gamepic (avatar) using my Win-11 desktop PC. I do not have an XBOX console. I do not have a mobile device with which I could install the xbox app. From my desktop PC, I can...
  4. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  5. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  6. Can i change my child account to an adult account to add a custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i change my child account to an adult account to add a custom profile picture?: While i do find it sort of stupid that you cant change a child account to an adult account, mainly because someone could essentially accidentally lock themselves out of certain features such as...
  7. Unable to add custom groups to dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to add custom groups to dashboard.: Hi. Im hoping im just missing something or mistaken but was the ability to customize the dashboard removed? I seem to be unable to include my groups anywhere in the feed. submitted by...
  8. Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?: I seemingly have tried everything, changing privacy systems, uploading from Console Companion, and the Xbox itself, but the new Xbox app won't let me get the option even. I have done everything,...
  9. why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...: i would just like to have a custom gamer pic 3079ecbe-3060-48b3-a261-c6a73785b86c
  10. Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Option to have Parental Consent to add a Custom Gamerpic: Hi there, apologies if this suggestion has been discussed in the past. I know that if you have a child account you cannot upload a custom gamerpic until you have reached a certain age (18 I...